I had Harry Styles child - ideas for funny video and memories

I'm weird. This is a good chapter :) I think? Aha

Enjoy!! :)

Alexa's POV

Aaron and I caught up with each other. Aaron still can't believe that he was going to meet the rest of One Direction. Also see Harry again.

"honey!!! We're home!!!" Aaron screamed. I laughed, ruffling with Aaron's hair. Then we see five heads bop out of the kitchen entrance.

"just leave your stuff at the bottom of the stairs." I told Aaron. As I walked over to the kitchen, Aaron not far behind me.

"Aaron!!!" Harry screamed, after we kissed. I chuckled, as I got Louis' and Niall's hands, putting them on my shoulders, then holding Liam and Zayn's hands. I walked them over to Harry and Aaron, hugging.

"hey, you two, stop grinding on each other." Aaron and Harry did a sarcastic laugh, while the boys and I laughed at them. That is one of my jokes for Harry and Aaron, mainly when they hug.

"okay, I'm sorry, but you know that's my joke for you two. So Aaron, this is Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn. Guys this is my silly, young cousin." I said as I introduce the boys to each other.

"wow, are you sure you're eighteen?" Louis asked Aaron. Arron nodded at Louis.

My phone vibrated. *1 new video message* from JB. Oh god, when I usually get video messages from justin, they're usually him being silly. I looked at Aaron.

"hey, why don't we go into the lounge room, so I can tell you about me. Harry can also tell you stuff about me." Aaron said, waking to the lounge room. I said thank you, before Aaron went out of sight. I went up to my room and changed clothes quickly, then played the video message from Justin.

Oh my god. Justin and Bryan are so stupid. The video was dedicated to me, ahaha, so sweet, but I hope they are okay. They fell down a few times. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. It was so funny.

"sorry, I got changed.." I trailed off, remembering the video from justin and Bryan. It was about five minutes long. I had a smirk on my face, I looked at Aaron. He knew what I was thinking.

"no!!" Aaron said, I pouted at him. "don't pout at me girl, I'm not doing it." all of the boys cracked up.

"dirty minded boys. Naww, why not? It'll only take a few minutes. Oh by the way Louis, I'm going to kill you later." I told Louis, smirking at him. I still pouted at Aaron.

"why??" Louis asked, smirking back.

"oh, you know why." I winked at him, playing with my ring finger. Louis chuckled.

"only if you tell me what Louis did and what mystery sent you this time." Aaron asked, 'mystery', referring to justin.

"deal. Do you want to wear pink or purple. Or even the black and red one, Harry likes." I asked Aaron, as we left to go to my room and lock it, playing music full bull.

"black and red. So?" Aaron said, wiggling his eyebrows at me, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Louis: taking about rings." I said, pointing to my ring finger. "justin: here you go. Bryan's in it too." I said, handing my phone to Aaron, with the video ready to play.

"haha. Harry does, but when you are both older. Oh by the way I got you a pressie from my mum and dad for your birthday. They said you can open it any time before your birthday." Aaron said smiling. Then he played the video from justin and Bryan.

"okay..in your backpack or your suitcase?" I asked, just as Aaron calms down. He points one finger up, backpack it is.

I got the stuff that my parents left Harry. Then I left my room, leaving a laughing Aaron behind.

When I got down the stairs, I heard the boys talking in the kitchen. I quickly got my present from my Aunty and uncle. Also one from Aaron's best friend, Blake. Aww, sweet boy, we were good friends before I left england, still are, kind of.

As I entered the kitchen, I looked at Louis, then at the gifts my parents left Harry, then back up at Louis. He looked at the envelope and gift, Louis looked back up at me, giving me 'don't cry' look, I nodded at him.

"hey Harry, I got something for you, well actually it's from my parents. When the died...and I went to the lawyer, they left you something. As they were your second parents, and you were their second son..." I trailed off, looking down, handing Harry, what my parents left them.

"thanks, please don't cry. We don't like seeing you cry, it hurst us seeing you cry." Harry said sweetly and softly, hugging me and kissing me on the forehead.

In the envelope was a letter to Harry, that he was like a good second son to them. Also the greatest, best friend/boyfriend to me, that he's the only one who can make me happy. It's true though, Harry is the only one who can make me happy, everyone else who I love, they can make me happy, but not like Harry can.

In the skinny, medium, black box was a photo frame, with a collage of photos of Harry, my parents and I. Mainly of Harry and I, from babies, until to before he left. Also one photo of us, form the day he left.

"my mum said to me she was making a collage, but didn't know it'll be for us, when they died.." I looked up at Harry, he looked kind of confused. "I got one as well. Also my dad made the frame. You knew how my parents were artistic." I smiled, Harry did too.

We had so many good times in my parents' art room. There was even a photo in the collage, of Harry and I all painted and sparkled.

"I remember that day." Harry must've read my mind. Harry showed the boys the collage.

Harry's POV

"you remember that day when it was raining and we went to the park, to the playground, near your place?" I asked Alexa, she nodded, kind of smiling.

"hey Alexa, you picked up a little box before I came out of the car. Whats in it?" Louis asked Alexa, she shrugged.

Alexa got it out of her pocket, it was a little box. Alexa opened it, she looked like she was about to cry. Alexa showed us what was in the box. It is Alexa's mother's, great grandmother's necklace. It is very beautiful, rare and very valuable to Alexa's family.

I took it out very gently, and carefully. Alexa pulled up her hair, as I went behind her, and I put it on her. The necklace really brought out her eyes. I smiled and kissed her softly.

"it's beautiful." Liam said, Alexa and I smiled.

"it's my great, great grandmother's. Also it's very rare and valuable to my family." Alexa said, smiling. A tear dropped from her eye, I wiped it away. "well I better get back to Aaron, who is probably wasting my credit on my phone. Also I heard a loud thump. Let's just hope he's okay." Alexa said, quickly kissing me, then left us.