I had Harry Styles child - hide and seek dark room and truth or dare

Well here's another chapter. I like the last sentences. I'm still laughing at it now. Oh god. Yeah well enjoy!! :) x

Alexa's POV

After dinner, we all sat in the lounge room, I sat on Harry's lap. We were deciding to play either hide and seek or, truth or dare. Louis wanted to play truth or dare, but Niall wanted to play hide and seek.

"how about we play hide and seek first, then we play truth or dare after. Okay?" Liam said, as we decided what we should play first.

Louis pouted, while Niall grinned and did his happy dance. Then Niall ran off to his hiding spot, I think I know where he might be hiding. Well actually I can think of two places, Niall's hiding spot in his room, or somewhere in Liam's room.

"okay Liam and Zayn, you two have to count to fifty. You two are in, good luck!!" Harry said to them, as he took my hand.

We heard Liam and Zayn starting to count. Harry pulled on my hand as we came to a room, I don't know which room it was, but it looks scary.

"none of the boys know about this room, so we should be safe." Harry told me, winking at me, I blushed.

I looked into Harry's eyes, as Liam and Zayn yelled out 48. Harry turned the lights off and shut the door and locked it, so we won't be noticeable, nor found. I felt Harry's hands on my waist, as he pulled me closer to him. I felt a bulge in his jeans, as he pushed up against me.

Harry's started kissing down my neck, he stopped when he got the spot. I put my arms around his neck, and put my hands in his curls. He started licking and sucking on the spot, on my neck. I can feel him grinding against me, I lift one leg up and put Harry's hand on my thigh, to help me up. I heard Harry moan against my neck, I'm probably going to have a hickey there later.

I wrap both of my legs around Harry's waist, as he pushes me up against a wall. I felt Harry grinding faster and harder, I let out a big moan. He kissed me and his tongue asked for access, I let him in.

Thing were defiantly heating up, we were now only in our underwear. But we stopped when we heard the door knob moving around a bit. Then we heard voices.

"I don't think they're in there Zayn..?" Louis told Zayn. I had a smile on my face as Harry and I got dressed. Louis is already out, haha. We heard footsteps leave outside the room we are in.

"do you want to give in, but scare them?" Harry whispered in my ear. I pulled on his hand as a yes. Harry smacked my ares and covered my mouth before I could scream. Harry and I left the weird room and we walked up behind Zayn, Louis and Liam.

"boo!!" Harry and I screamed at the boys, they all screamed and jumped. Harry and I made a run for it, so they'll have to find us again. Though they didn't exactly find us in the first place. I ran into Niall's room, into his secret hiding place. What do you know, Niall was in there as well.

"fancy seeing you here." Niall said, once we heard the boys ran out of his room. Harry got out before he could hide, poor Harry.

"fancy seeing you here too." I said, smirking. We laughed lightly so the boys couldn't hear us.

We heard Zayn come in the room, we couldn't help but roll our eyes. Zayn opened the little door, revealing Niall and I sitting down. Zayn laughed at us, we rolled our eyes at him again.

"don't worry, I won't tell the others, but I'll say that we give up, because we are about too." we laughed at Zayn, as he left Niall's room.

"hey Alexa and Niall!?! We've given up!! Come out, come out, where ever you are?!" Zayn yelled, as he walked down the stairs.

Niall and I fell out, when we opened the door, we both started laughing. Niall got up and helped me up. We were still laughing, when we were walking down the stairs. Niall tripped and fell down.

"are you okay Niall??" I asked him, a bit concerned, Niall nodded with a smile on his face. We started laughing again, even when we entered the lounge room and sat down, with the rest of the boys, in a circle.

"why we're you...never mind, truth or dare now?" Louis said, shaking his head at Niall and me.

"yes boo bear, we can play truth or dare now." Harry answered Louis' question.

"yay!!" Louis said excitedly.

"okay, calm down Lou. Can I go first?" Zayn asked us, we nodded. "cool. Alexa, truth or dare?"

"uhh..truth?" I told Zayn, sounding more like a question.

"who or what would you die/do anything for?" Zayn asked me, I wasn't exactly expecting that.

"well since Harry's here, I don't have to. But I wish I could see my parents one more time. But I would die/do anything to meet Katy perry. Maybe work with her as well?" I answered Zayn.

Zayn's POV

Alexa wished she could see her parents one more time. I felt guilty for asking her that question, because she had a tear fall down her cheek. But the she said she would love to see Katy perry. I asked her that question because I didn't exactly know what to get for her birthday. Now I know what or should I say who I'm getting for Alexa's birthday. If Katy perry is free.

I also decided to get her tickets to a chris brown concert, in a month and half. Since she said she likes chris brown's music, and got some of his songs on her phone.

I looked back at Alexa, she smiled, Alexa must've seen my face fall. I returned the smile.

Oh my. Harry had a bulge in his jeans. What was he thinking about, naughty boy. I chuckled mentally.