I had Harry Styles child - Nandos and drakes place

Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been very busy with school work and six different assignments due in one day, a lot of pressure. So I hope you enjoy it. :) x

Harry's POV

After cleaning up from Alexa's and Zayn's prank, which took Louis, Liam, Niall and I about an hour or so to clean up, we finally were in england, still about half an hour to an hour until Holmes Chapel.

"Harry!! Alexa!!" Christina screamed, running up to us, as we walked off the jet.

"Christina!!" Alexa screamed, running up to her.

Alexa and Christina hugged. I felt one of the lads poking my shoulder. I turned around to see Niall. I raised a eyebrow at him.

"I'm hungry. Can we go to Nandos?" Niall asked, I smirked.

"of course Nialler. We'll ask the girls if they want to come." I said, walking to Alexa and Christina.

"hey Alexa and Christina, do you girls want to come with us to Nandos?" Niall asked.

Alexa whispered something to Christina. Once Alexa came over to me, Christina's jaw dropped. Did Alexa just tell Christina about her being pregnant?

"damn Harold." Christina said. Alexa snorted.

"yes Niall, we would love to come with you lads to Nandos." Alexa said, holding my hand.

"yay!! Lets go!!" Niall said, running off to our SUV.

Alexa, Christina and I laughed at Niall's reaction. He must be really hungry, that he's excited to go to Nandos. Louis, Liam and Zayn, behind me, chuckled at Niall and ran behind him.

"so how are you Haz?" Christina asked.

"I'm good. How about you Christy?" I asked

"that's good. I'm good. Hey Alexa, where are you and the lads staying?" Christina asked.

"that's good." I said smiling.

"Drake is renting a house for us. So we'll be staying with him." Alexa answered.

"cool. Tell him I said hi." Christian said.

"but momma bear?!" Niall said.

Niall wanted to get more food than usual. But Liam and Alexa said no, so did Louis, Zayn, Christina and I. Niall looked at me and pouted. I shook my head at the Irish lad. Christina chuckled at Niall, and handed me a note. It read.

'Harry, Alexa is upset. I don't know if u can tell. But I can. I think ur upset too. But Alexa just wishes she could have the child and the world get over that ur a father.

C :) xox'

I knew what she meant. I'm upset too. I looked at Alexa, she was smiling, but I looked at her very carefully, Christina's right. Alexa does look upset. Aww babe, I wish the same thing. So I wrote back to Christina. I wrote.

'Christina, I know. I can tell. I am to be honest, I wish the same thing. But we know it'll never happen...

H :) xox'

I handed the note back. Alexa rested her head on my shoulder, holding my hand. I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed her hand. I looked over at Liam, he half smiled. I'm guessing it's from what I told him earlier on. I smiled at Daddy Direction. I saw a camera flash. Really? Paps are here? At Nandos? Wow. Sarcasm. But no one know that we're here.

"Liam? Does anyone know we're here?" I asked Liam.

"no, why?" Liam asked.

"paps are behind you." I said, looking in the direction where the flash came from.