Chapter 2

Parker

"Parker, are you ready? You have to leave in 5 minutes", said Tatiana, my mother.

"Yeah, I grab my shoes and I'm coming downstairs", I shouted so she could hear me. Today was the ceremony of my new school. Inside me I could feel that this year will be great, I didn't know why but I felt excited. I grabbed my suitcase and my backpack and closed the door of my bedroom. If you ask me, I really won't miss this place. The only thing I will miss is my mom because she's the only person that can understand me.

You see I'm not the only son of this family, I have a twin brother named Hunter. Well, we are not identical and we have different characters. For example, my brother is arrogant and selfish and he wants to be the leader all the time. Another thing is that he gets really serious. Ηe has black and brown curly hair with green and gray eyes, while I have brown-blonde curly hair with light brown eyes. We are close and we talk about everything, like girls, work, and stuff like that. Another thing that I will not miss from this house is my dad because I can't stand him. 

He doesn't give a shit about me and he will not give to the future. The reason for that it's because of my brother. Since we were kids our father said that Hunter will be the head of the family and he will take the business. And you ask me what I will be giving? Well, to answer your question I will get my ass. Because my father doesn't care about me, he only cares about my brother. Of course, I'm not jealous of Hunter, I just hate our dad.

As I walked down the stairs; I saw my mother at the bottom with a smile on her face but she had tears in her eyes. Furthermore, I'm really sensitive to these things and on the other hand, my brother isn't because he has a heart of stone. The one who caused this was our father and I will not forgive him for this. "Oh, Mom don't cry, please you know I can't stand it when you are crying", I said to her softly and pulled her into a hug. When I pulled back, I saw that more tears had fallen.

"Mom I'm not going far you know? I'm going to school I will be alright and I will have Hunter with me".

"OK but promise me you will call me every day and if anything happens tell your brother to call your father and we will be there to pick you up", she said with a serious expression on her face.

"Oi, are you coming because I'm going to leave without you", my brother said from outside. I walked to him and saw that he was waiting next to his car, wearing our school uniform and a smirk on his face. He walked in our direction and hugged Mom.

"We will be alright Mom. Okay?", he said to her and turned to me, and with a nod of his head, we headed to his Mercedes. When we were inside and had put our belts, he started the engine and said to me "Are you ready?"

.

"I'm always ready brother", I said with a smirk on my face and he laughed softly. I put some music on the radio and we started to go to our new school.

                                                                                 •••••••••••

It felt like hours in the car but we finally came to our destination. Then, I realized that the school was massive. We turned right to the big golden gate and the guards saluted us with a nod. Hunter turned to the left and found a spot to park his car. Meanwhile, I started to observe the place. There were many people here, students and their families because it's the ceremony. Eventually, I saw in front of me the main building, and left from this was the football court. I got out of the car and my brother came beside me.