Chapter 20

This chapter has violence and blood scenes !!!

Luke

I approached slowly the back of the door and peered through the slightly open. Ten at least men talked while they placed some wrapped stuff inside boxes.

Guys, head straight to them. In one... two... three!  Hunter commanded.

I took out my steel blades and busted open the door. The men turned to me but I'm already slicing the man's throat. I kicked the other one on his stomach. When he stood Tristan threw himself to him and they rolled on the ground. I turned as a black wolf sliced with his paws the man who was pinned on the ground beneath him. Blake.

A man screamed from behind me, and I turned as a gunshot sounded and the man fell dead. Hunter stood with the calmest expression on his face. I sensed someone coming at me and I brought my blades in my face as a bullet was aimed at me. When it connected with my blades, I took the left one and threw it on the man's leg. He screamed in pain and Parker punched him in the face. Silence fell in the room, and I looked around. We took them out. "Great job, dogs," Hunter said. Shouts came from the hall, and we braced ourselves for the next impact.

Nothing came. As the shouts started, they turned into screams from pain and fear. We exchanged looks and navigated to the door which led to a hallway. Parker opened the door, and we stepped outside. "I thought that we said not to cause a scene," Logan spoke. He stood around some men's bodies and his eyes had turned black while matching black tentacles surrounded him. He looked scary. Ian leaned on the wall opposite of him with a ball of fire in his hand. "Remind me not to annoy Logan in the future. This bastard is scary." He spoke. Logan chuckled.

"Who the hell are you!?" We turned as a man emerged from down the hall. He aimed a gun at us. I tried to catch his smell. Shifter. "We are looking for the bathroom," Ian said and I snorted. The man smiled wickedly and ran to us with his gun still in his hands. We got in position when in a flash, Noah was right in front of him and shot the man in the head. The man's eyes widened, and he fell to the ground.

The gun slipped from Noah's grasp, and I saw that his hands trembled a little. He slowly turned to us, wide eye. "I didn't mean-" he started but Tristan interrupted him. "You did well. I know that is terrifying but it's the right thing." Noah's shoulders relaxed and he smiled a little. "You think you won?" a man interrupted. He's on the ground with a broken leg and hand. He smiled. "My men have already started the deliveries. You are late." He started to laugh, and Logan clicked his tongue. A tentacle wrapped around the man's throat.

"Where are they heading?" Logan growled. The man shook his head but eventually, he started coughing. Logan is not playing. "They are in the first building, and they are heading north." The man said. Logan released him and headed to the door. We followed him in silence when he opened another door. The sun was still ahead outside.

We started to run to the first building, and we headed to the back of it. We stopped and looked around. Two vans stood there and a black Mercedes. Parker rushed to one of the vans while Tristan went to the other one. "The engine is broken!" Parker shouted.

"The same here!" Tristan announced. I ran to the Mercedes and got inside. I turned the keys. The engine started and I signed in relief. "It works!" I shouted. I got out as Hunter took the driver's seat. "Get inside." He ordered.