Chapter 51

WARNING! This chapter contains violence.

Micah

I placed my daggers at my hips and two guns. I checked if everything was in place and I turned to my room. Will we survive to come back here? I shook my head. I can't think like that now.

I grabbed the handle, said goodbye, and headed out of the building. I was the last one to exit the building, while all the others were gathered in the large yard.

My eyes widened from amusement as I watched most of the students in the center. We all wore an iron armor covering our chest and abdomen, while the rest of our parts were covered with leather clothes, quite hard and intact. My black boots matched the other. They were all armed from head to toe. We would go to war.

I spotted the boys somewhere in the middle with so many others around. Luke had his sword with him, while the others held guns, and hunting knives. You could see anxiety and worry in the air. "What are we waiting for?" I asked as I approached.

Parker cleared his throat. "For Mr. Clearborn."

I turned to Tristan. "Your dad is not coming?"

He shook his head. "No. He will be waiting for us there. He has to order his soldiers."

I watched as Blake patted Noah on his shoulder. "Everything will be alright." Noah nodded but said nothing.

"Students no- now I should call you soldiers, we are going to war, and we are going to win for all the creatures!" Mr. Clearborn shouted around as he came beside us. Hunter and Logan were with him, along with Lex and Tyson. I was surprised when Maddie showed up behind them, ready for war. "When we transport there, we will regroup with the rest of the soldiers and creatures. Am I clear?"

"YES SIR." We shouted.

"It's time." He said, as a large portal opened in the center, in front of us. "Let's go."

Hunter and Logan stepped into the portal, and we followed them. When we got to the other side, my eyes widened. The place was scary. It was like being part of a scene in a war movie. I raised my head to look at the sky, only instead of being blue, it was dark gray. Tall infinite creatures with wings, demons, birds, deformed beings, dragons, and gargoyles, flew over us waiting for the signal for battle. Some on their backs were riders. I lowered my head and looked around. To our left and right were other soldiers armed more heavily than we were. "OMG," Ian exclaimed, looking behind me. I wrenched back only to gasp. Other soldiers stretched out behind us as long as we disciples were in front. Some had wings, tails, and commons, others did not even look like people. There were animals such as tigers, panthers, bears, dragons, and wolves. All kinds of mythical creatures. I also felt the soldiers Monica had created, but she wasn't here. I turned forward. We were on a middle hill and below stretched a large plain that was once green with trees and flowers. Now the ground was hard, bare, and smelled rotten. Its size was as big as three football fields.

And there at the end of the plain was another middle hill with Aiden's army. From here you could distinguish the ugly creatures, and from the small breeze came a smell of rot and death. "Alright soldiers, you are going to be somewhere in the middle, so please start walking there!" Mr. Crearborn shouted as Mr. Aaron approached us.