Chapter 12

Luke

I feel like crap. Yesterday, Hunter brought us to a club and later to a hotel. It was a nightmare. At the club, I was boring as hell and couples and girls dancing and touching each other was embarrassing. And to tell you the truth I caught a couple making out to a table opposite of me. When I finally came back to the bar, Hunter was gone and Logan was drinking his vodka. Ian was kissing a chick while Tristan and Parker were dancing on the dance floor.

When it was finally time to go, we all head to the cars and we were like zombies. Except Hunter who hooked up with a girl because he was wearing his shirt backwards and had lipstick on his neck and face while his hair was dishevelled. I drove one car and Logan drove the other and seered to the hotel. When we got to our suite we collapse onto beds, couches and even on the floor. Now I am awake and wait for them to wake up and leave. I miss Noah, Blake and Monica even though we don't know each other for so long. It's not that I didn't have fun yesterday but I'm not used to going to clubs and drinking.

"I feel like dead," murmurs Tristan. He gets up, rubs his forehead and heads to the bathroom. Logan is the next one to wake up and as I'm watching him, he's in a better state than us. "Good morning, how are you feeling?" he asks me.

"Morning. I feel like I was hit by a car." He laughs 

"It's ok, if you drink coffee, you will be fine." and heads to the bathroom too. "Tristan open the door and let me inside because my bubble will explode."

"Well, we don't want that," Hunter says sarcastically and Parker laughs. They stand too and stretch their muscles. Ian is the last one to wake and when he stands up he immediately runs to the bathroom and pukes to the toilet. 

"I think he's not good with drinking," Tristan says while exiting the bathroom.

"I think you are right." I agree with him and Hunter asks "So, did you have fun last night?" I try to think of a good answer but Parker speaks. "It was not bad but ok." and shrugs.

"Well, I had fun and I didn't let you out of my sight," Hunter adds and I say on my behalf. "Yeah, says the person who left us at the bar while hooking up with a chick." Hunter glares at me while Logan has a proud look on his face. "Well, he wasn't the only one who fucked a girl." Parker interrupts.

"Who was?" Ian asks and comes to sit beside me. He looks much better after he puked all of his organs. "Who else, me," Tristan answers and we turn to look at him. Logan looks disappointed and shakes his head. 

"But I thought you liked Monica?" Ian says amused and confused at the same time.

He rubs the back of his neck and answers "Well I like her since I was a kid but we all have needs. I can't go to her and say I want to fuck. It's like I will use her on my behalf." "And what? You go and fuck others? What Monica will say?" Parker says little irritated.

"When you say that it sounds...Anyway let's go back." he stands and we leave the conversation because we won't get a good explanation.

The drive back to the school was boring as hell because we all had headaches. Finally, after I don't know how many hours, we park our cars and get out. The place it's not packed like other times because many students on the weekends head out to have fun. We cross the field and seer to our dorm. When we are in front of our door, we hear sounds from inside.