Chapter 22

Monica

I threw ice at him as I ran. He dodged them but still, I caught the bastard. I draw my weapons and we ran to each other. Our swords crashed together, and we started to fight.

"You are a pretty girl, you know. My master has said many things about you, my dear." I took the change and sliced him in his ribs. Power rushed through me and escaped to the place around me.

Some trees were in flames, the animals have left and wolves in the distance shouted. I brought my hand down and the ground shake as sharp black rocks grew from it.

"You look like your parents. I'm sure they were good people but, in the end, kindness didn't save them when they needed help."

"STOP!" I shouted as my hands started to shake.

"I still don't know how these boys are still alive. Have they seen you or they will have to wait until you are in front of them crashing their bones and slicing them to death."

"STOP FUCKING TALKING!" I shouted to the creature. My veins became black, and my vision blurred.

"Do you hear that?" He asked.

No.

No.

Bones cracked blood. 

A lot of blood. 

Shouting's.

No.

I screamed and caught my head to my hands. Sharp nails started to grow, and my voice start to change, becoming more animalistic. I screamed and screamed until my vision blurred completely and I had lost control of myself.

Please. 

Kill. 

Me.