Chapter 30

This chapter contains sexual scenes!

Tristan

Sweat dripped from my chest as I hold the bars at the gym. Loud music played from my headphones and I counted numbers while I sang too.

I dropped to the ground and took a few breaths from my nose. My bottle of water was at the bench and my feet headed there. After I drank the whole bottle, I grabbed my things to leave. My white shirt was with sweat and my pants were hanging below my waist. I'm sure Monica will comment about my smell. A smile tugged on my lips. I have prepared the most wonderful surprise for her and the guys.

When I was finally at our building, I took the stairs. My keys were in my hand and I opened the door. Familiar laughter came from the kitchen. I dropped my bag on the couch and went inside the chaos. The guys were sitting at the table with eggs and bacon on their plates. Monica sat between Hunter and Logan. When her eyes found mine, she smiled at me. "Morning," I said.

"Morning." They replied. Monica took my form and her eyes glittered for a second. I went behind and kissed her neck. "Morning, Shorty." Her smile was still on but then her eyes widened and she opened her mouth. "Omg Tristan, you smell like unwashed socks."

To annoy her I hugged her and licked her cheek. She screamed in disgust. I laughed and backed away from her. Hunter and Logan smirked and the others chuckled. She slowly turned with her eyes wide. Her face was all the money. It was so funny that I dropped and caught my stomach from the laughter. After I had calmed down, I stood and she glared at me. I gave her my best smile. "Sunshine, don't be like that. It wasn't something serious." Hunter spoke with indifference in his voice. She glared at him but smirked. Then, my arms wrapped Hunter into a big hug and I squeezed.

"What the fuck, Tristan!" I released him while the others burst into laughter. Even Noah had pulled out his phone and taken pictures. Hunter sat back down and inhaled slowly. "Well, that was a very good way to say 'Good Morning'". Logan joked.

"You have to send me these photos." Ian insisted to Noah.

Noah nodded. "I will send them to all of you." I headed and sat in my seat between Ian and Luke. Then I confirmed something I had thought when I first walked inside the room. Ian had Monica's smell and her his. So, they had done it. Parker too.

I smirked. Micah must have seen it because he asked me "What?" I shook my head. "Nothing." We chatted for a bit about the school and recent events. I drank my juice and said, "I have something to say." All of them turned to me.

"I have a surprise." I gave Logan the signal. He nodded and his black tendrils surrounded the table. After a second they disappeared leaving behind them some papers. Their eyes searched them and took them to their hands to read them. Monica squeaked and jumped from her seat driving a surprise scream from Noah. Her whole face lightened and she started to jump up and down. "We are going to an amusement park!"

"Yes, no lessons for us today!" Ian spoke.

"Wait, are we allowed to go?" Luke asked while he chewed his last bite.

"Tristan has talked to his father and we are good," Logan explained.