Chapter 45

This chapter contains violence!!!

Monica

One month had passed since Emma had told those lies to the guys. I had returned to the house. The only place I could break myself. I drank alcohol and took drugs to pull out my pain.

My cheeks were hollowed, and my eyes were empty and red. No trace of happiness. I didn't care how I was looking. I put on some clothes I had found and left. To tell you the truth, the house was destroyed. Yesterday, I had lost control again. Some walls had shattered, and the furniture was broken. My blood was everywhere. I didn't know how much I would live.

I hadn't spoken to anyone. Even to my brothers. I had shut them all out. One time, when I broke the bond with the guys, I went to see them for the last time to say I was fine. Killian had protested, but I hadn't said anything to them about me and the guys. I hadn't gone to fight, either. I didn't care. If Aiden had gotten stronger. Thinking of his name, anger boiled inside me. This is his fault.

I teleported to the fae world. Somewhere deeper. Monsters were near. I would kill them. I would fucking kill them for all the things they have done. My nails, tail, veins, and blank eyes appeared, and I screamed in anger. The ground shook and I threw my hands. Black fire caught around me. The monsters came at me. I ran as Nirvana and Fluffy ran with me. I drew my weapons and sliced them. One by one. More came. And I killed. My monster wanted out.

"Well, well. Finally, we met after these years." A familiar voice said behind me, and I turned to see Aiden. He was the same when I was little. He smiled. "You don't look good."

I screamed in anger and I ran at him. I fired fire and he dodged it. "IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT" Sharp and dark rocks came from the ground. The place was a disaster. Wherever I looked, I saw only black fire, creatures fighting with Nirvana and Fluffy, and rocks, the sky was black. "Wow. You should calm down a little bit. You don't want your friends to worry. " He said and I shouted. "Shut up and die already!"

I chased him, but I couldn't catch him. I threw my weapons at him, but he dodged them. I was so weak and my timing wasn't good. I wasn't at my full power. I screamed in fury, letting my problems and sorrow be heard through the place.

I bent over as black and ugly wings burst through my back. Angry tears fell. One horn had appeared on my forehead. I couldn't see right through my eyes anymore. I could see all the things in the shade of black. Wings burst from Aiden's back, and he shot into the air. "What an ugly thing."

The collar gave me a last warning. I didn't care. I had to take revenge. Take revenge for the lives of the lost people and my life. I gave myself to the monster.

I extended my wings and shot into the air. The ground opened like a gorge. I smelled burning flesh. Animal flesh. A part of me felt guilty, but with a shake of my head, I flew to Aiden. A sword appeared in his hand. It collided with my nails and I kicked him in the stomach. He growled and hit me in the face. With a wave of his hand, red fire came at me. I threw my black fire and they collided. He appeared behind me and kicked me in the back. I flew forward and I screamed in anger.

Why couldn't I hit and end him? I turned as he sliced my wing. I growled in pain. I bared my teeth. "You are never going to win." I sliced him in his legs.

"You have nothing! No parents! No lovers! No friends!"

"DIE!" I screamed. I came at him again and again. We fought, but he was ahead of me. I was so weak. My body...

Blood was running from every part of my body. Ears, eyes, mouth, nose. One arm, a leg, and some of my ribs were broken. I think I had a fever. My pets growled in warning. Aiden flew higher into the clouds. I went at him. Die.

Die.

Die.

It's time. You have to do it. It's the only way.

My mind said to me. I screamed in frustration. At first, I didn't hear what it said to me. I remembered, as I was flying higher, my times with my friends and family. Logan.

Hunter.

Noah.

Tristan.

Ian.

Luke.

Micah.

Blake.

Ethan.

Parker.

My family. My brothers.The people I rescued. The people, I took their pain away.

Yes. It's time.

I said to the voice. I sped and Aiden went forward. When I got to him, he flew away. But I didn't care. I turned, with my back looking at the ground and my face looking at the sky. I let myself fall. The air rushed all over my body and I burst through a cloud. I let my heart calm down.

I fell.

And I fell.

Nirvana's and Fluffy's growls vibrated in the air. I spread my wings, arms, and legs and let myself continue falling. My sharp black rocks burst from the ground and Aiden shouted a warning. I let all my problems leave my shoulders.

"I-I'm f-free." I smiled at the sky as the sharp rocks pierced my body and I took my last breath.

                                                                                  •••••

I slowly opened my eyes. Lifted my head. I was somewhere, but I didn't know where, but I knew before I stood that I was dead. My body wasn't weak. No broken bones, cuts, blood. I was back to my normal self. I looked around.

The ground was dry and dark. The sky was black. No trace of happiness. I turned as I felt two presences. My eyes widened and tears fell to my cheeks.

"Mom? Dad?"