Chapter 18

ALERT! This chapter contains blood scenes.

Parker

"Finally, we are back," I said as I plopped myself on the couch. Ian chuckled. "Yeah. Hunter probably will eat us alive." Luke elbowed him on his ribs and he yelled. "What was that for?!"

"It was your fault. You were texting at midnight. You should have texted in the morning and not in the middle of the night."

"Did you settle?" Logan asked us as he walked inside from the kitchen, with Noah at his trail. "Yes, mum." Tristan teased and Hunter walked from the hallway while laughing. "I agree with him, mother."

Logan signed. "I hate you," he said with amusement in his eyes. "Where is Blake?"

"I think he is in his room. Blake!" I shouted. After, two minutes he emerged and sat next to Luke. "What is it?' he asked. "Great now that we are all here, we-"

BANK!

We stood abruptly and turned to the front door. "I'm back bitches!" Monica announced. I slowly examined her. She hasn't changed these past few weeks. Her hair is down, and she wears a blue hoodie with an anime character printed on the front and black leggings. She paired the outfit with her black boots and her usual smile. Logan exhaled slowly. "Monica, you are late." I stood and approached her. She eyed me and took a few steps until she opened her arms and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled her familiar scent. I missed this. A throat cleared from behind us, and we parted. She smiled and walked to the guys, and I followed. "I got stuck on the road. Sorry."

"Alright, let's start again-" A knock on the door interrupted him and Hunter threw his arms up. "Who the fuck is now?!"

"Come in," Tristan said. The door opened and Mr. Aaron walked in followed by a man. Monica gasped while Tristan, Logan, and Noah shot to their feet and got closer to Monica. They glared at the man while Monica stared at him with mixed emotions on her face. Like she didn't know what to feel. The man is probably our age with short black hair. He stood tall with a dark blue hoodie and matching jeans. His eyes are light brown, and he has high cheekbones. As I took his form, I thought that maybe he hid a lot of muscle underneath.

"Dad, what the fuck is he doing here?" Tristan growled and Monica took a step forward.

"Micah, what are you doing here?" she asked. Who is he? And why Monica knows him? Another ex-boyfriend? "Boys, calm down. Micah is not a threat, and you know it. He is here because we have some business together and because he can't go back and forth, he will stay here." Mr, Aaron explained.

"WHAT!?" Noah half shouted half asked. "When you mean here, you are referring to our room?" Luke asked. Mr. Aaron nodded. "I thought that maybe he can hang out with you. Besides as you can see the boys and Monica know him. Also, he won't feel like an outsider. Moreover, I learned that you have a spare room, and we don't have any free rooms, so I guess you have a new roommate." He finished with a smirk.

"Mr. Aaron we can't-"

"Logan." Monica snapped and he shut his mouth. Mmm. This is the second time she did this. She turned to Tristan's dad. "We will take care of him, and we will not cause you any trouble." She glared at her best friends.