Chapter 13

Monica

The rest two weeks of October passed quickly and my program was full. Every day we ran and then ate breakfast, went to our lessons, and had lunch together at the cafeteria and gym in the afternoon. Later we studied and then slept. Moreover, at the weekends we hang out at the dorm but I always left for dance practice and hunt creatures. It was exhausting but I couldn't do anything, it's my job.

I have come a little closer with all the guys, well except Hunter. I can't understand the dude. He doesn't show weakness or happiness. He just tells us orders, gives his annoying smirk, and is always arrogant. Sometimes I want to punch him so hard but there are times that I sit down and enjoy his presence even he's like this. I can't understand.

The fight practices are going well but I don't show my unique strength. Anyway, first we just learned how to defend ourselves and did some punches and kicks. In some months we will get to the juicy ones. Also, Blake talked with Hunter and Parker about his wolf and now they take him every day to the woods and help him. I am happy about him and relieved that I was able to help him, even a small step.

Now we are at the lunch table with all the guys and I'm eating a sandwich and some chips. "The history class is boring. I can't even understand what the teacher is saying. It's like he talks an alien language." Ian complains and rests his head on the table.

"Really? My favorite lesson is history." I say and they all stare at me horrified. I laugh shyly "What?" "You know I can't understand you," Ian says.

"Me too." I speak and Tristan says "She's a weirdo." Noah laughs. I turn to him and glare. "Shut up," I say to Tristan but he turns to Parker. "What do you say?" Parker turns to me and stares. It's like he looks into my soul and a shiver runs through me. "I think she's a mysterious girl and an interesting one." Wow, I didn't expect that.

"I agree," Blake says and Luke nods. Why always the conversation ends with me? It's not that I want to talk about the past but I talk about the things I like. 

"I think you are cool. You have tattoos, you are good at fights and school. At any time you will tell us you ride a motorcycle." Luke says and I turn to him amused.

I look at him with my eyebrows raised and Noah clears his throat. Blake's lips have lifted a little to a small smirk. Luke stares at us and last me and says "You ride a motorcycle." It's not a question but a fact. My smile widens and I'm sure all of my teeth are shown. "Yes."

"What?!" Parker shouts and all the students turn to us. "Well, it's truth. I ride a purple street motorcycle." I add. "Marry me." Ian suddenly says and I start to giggle because I know he's telling a joke. When I controlled my giggles, I turned to him and he says with a wide smile "Okay if you don't marry me then can you take me for a ride?" But this time I am not the one who is laughing but Tristan. Blake comes closer to me and asks "Why is he laughing?"

"Because he's an idiot," Noah answers from beside me. "I'm laughing because you just ask her if she will take you for a ride." "And what?" Ian asks him confused. "Well, you see Monica doesn't take anyone to her bike. She rides alone and believe me we are childhood best friends and not even once I have ridden on her bike. Factually, she hasn't ridden my motorcycle, nor anyone else." I feel all the eyes to me and I shift to my seat and sign.