Chapter 3

Tristan

I stood at the door with Monica as all the guys had turned silent. I could feel Monica absorbing all these things and I also tensed at the same time. You see Monica, Logan, Noah, and I had been childhood friends since we were born because our parents were friends too. We have grown up doing many things that most people in our age do and don't do. For example, we were like some secret warriors who saved people and killed the bad ones.

This is the job Monica does but we were her best friends and you could say we were her bodyguards or guardians. If you saw us, you would think that the leader of the group is Logan because he is knowledgeable and calm but the real leader of the group is Monica. Yes, if you see her, you would think that she is tiny, cute, and she can't protect herself but if you get to know her you will end up without your head, and believe me, she has done it many times to people who underestimated her. As a result, you don't want to mess with her other side.

She's a good girl and she cares about her friends and people but when she gets angry, you wish you had never met her because, Monica has inside her a monster that no one can beat, neither herself. On top of that, I hate that monster and I try to do anything I can to protect her and my best friends and of course all the people. 

We weren't late because of our IDs but we were in the car and we were listening to "Con Calma" by Daddy Yankee and we forgot about the meeting we had at our dorms.

Oh, I forgot to say that Monica is a hell good dancer and singer and I am her dance partner. Also, Noah is playing volleyball, and Logan... well he is good at cooking and giving orders. Monica took a step forward and when she spoke her voice was small and musical. "Hi, mmm I'm Monica Piland and I'm going to be your roommate and teammate from now on", and as she said that she smiled politely. A blonde-brown hair guy stepped forward with a smile on his face.

"Hello my name is Parker and this is-" he gestured to the guy beside him with black-brown curly hair, "my twin brother Hunter. Of course, we are not identical. This-", he pointed with his finger back to the white hair guy, which sat on the couch, "is Ian and beside him is Luke-", he walked sideways so we could see the guy with the freckles on his face. As I peered at him, he was hell tense and his cheeks were about to take the color of strawberry. He reminded me of Monica when she got embarrassed. "And last this is Blake". He pointed to the guy in front of us. Suddenly, I saw that his eyes were wide and Monica gasped beside me. I watched the two of them and asked "Do you know each other?".

"Yes, I met him when I came with Logan three or four months before. Nice to see you again.", she said and I got the feeling that Monica would have some problems with these guys.

"Ok dogs let's sit down and see how we will separate the rooms because now we have a girl in our group it will be a little bit difficult", he said and Monica snorted. We all went to the couches and I sat on the right one with Parker and Ian and opposite of us were Blake, Noah, and Monica. Of course, Hunter sat with Logan and Luke in the middle one. Meanwhile, I observed the room. The walls were light blue and some were light green and I realized the living room felt cozy.

"Here is what we gonna do. Logan and I are the leaders of the pack so we will take the second room, which is left of the door of the dorm. Next-" said Hunter but Ian interrupted him. "Can I have a room with Luke?" he asked and we stared at him. "It's that we went to middle school together and as we were waiting for you, we talked so we decided to be roommates, if you are ok with this", he said and Hunter had a scowl on his face. That's when Logan got into it.