Chapter 33

Parker

"What do you say?" I asked Micah. We were walking towards the woods where our training took part. "It's not a bad idea but I don't think they will let us go," he answered.

"You are right." I signed. He patted my shoulder. "We will see. Let's talk to the guys." I nodded.

We walked in silence for the rest of our walk. A shriek and the ground shook. Immediately, we got to the familiar opening we trained. The guys have already started, and we were heading in their direction. Maddie's team was here too, fighting near the trees. They waved at us. I chuckled when I saw Monica holding Ian on the ground. Her fangs were out along with her nails and flashed green eyes. Ian struggled to get free but in no vail. She had won. She lifted her head and when she saw us, she smiled. She stood and helped Ian to his feet. She retrieved her nails and fangs and came to kiss me on the cheek. "Hey, babe."

"Hey." She said shyly. Even with the little embarrassment she was turning me on.

Hunter scowled. "You are late." He came in front of me along with Logan. He took a glance at Monica, but she avoided him. One week had paced since the concert and the kiss between my brother and Monica. Hunter had told me that it was an act for Tiffany, but I knew that it wasn't, and I know that deep down, a small part of him know. Monica, on the other hand, was confused, angry, and embarrassed but I think that she likes him too.

A little part of me is jealous that he always gets what I have but Monica hasn't treated me any differently after that neither the others. She's loyal and she cares. "Listen, I have something to suggest but I don't want you to be angry." All of them gathered around us, confused about what they were about to listen to. I looked at Micah. He nodded.

"So, I helped a friend from my History class, and in exchange, he told me that his aunt owns a spa."

Hunter's eyes flashed. "Are you fucking kidding me? You want us to go to a spa. I already went to a concert, a club now a spa. Then what? We will go for a manicure while we have practice."

"Oh, come on Captain. Relax." Tristan said.

Hunter put his hands in front of his chest. "So, let me get this straight. You want to go to a spa?"

 He said and looked at Blake, Noah, and Luke.

"I don't have a problem," Noah spoke. Luke and Blake only shrugged. "That's bullshit. They won't let us go anyway." Logan added.

"Monica can shift us there," Tristan smirked and Monica rolled her eyes. Hunter glared at Monica. "This is your fault."

Her brows furrowed. "What did I do?"

"From the first time you came these guys-" pointed to us "have started to care more about their sex and love life than their education and training." Monica's eyes widened, and she sneered. "It's not my fucking fault and I haven't done anything to them. It's their own choices and feelings." Tristan came closer to her, and Micah went to Hunter's side. "Bullshit."

"We all are training and go to the academy what else do you want?"