Chapter 9

Monica

A lot happened this week, and when I say a lot, I mean it. That, I went to the gym and all the students were looking at me. It's not that I was wearing something weird but I just wore the clothes I wore every time. All the guys were amused by my secret tattoos and personality. They hadn't stopped staring at me, especially my ass and chest. It's not that I have a juicy ass or big boobs but you can say they are normal. At first, I was fully embarrassed but then I had turned on just by the way they were looking at me. And it's not I'm turned on with every guy staring but since I came here... I have a lot of trouble with my turn-on thing.

They were not the only ones who were admiring someone but me too. I had tried to take my eyes off their hard chest, abs, strong arms, and hands and the muscles on their legs. OMG. Meanwhile, they were lifting weights I was staring at the sweat that was falling down their hot and shiny skin. But something happened after.

Four days before...

When we finished our workout, I went to the locker room with Maddie. After she changed, she left. While I was washing my face at the sink and lifting my head, Parker was there. He was standing behind me, leaning his back on the wall. "Oh hey, I didn't see you there." I turn to face him and walk to him. We were two steps apart but I could feel him breathing heavily.

"Sorry, if I scared you." and he closes the space but I sidestep him. "Let's go and change." but he grabs my arm gently and I turn to him. I feel burning under his stare. My body starts to get hotter and I'm turned on by his hand. His nostrils flared and then I feel my back hit the wall. He puts one hand on the wall while with the other draws circles on my thigh. I lift slightly my head because he is too tall and I lock my eyes with his.

"Parker, what are you doing?" I lick my dry lips and his eyes trail them. "Monica," he says, and his voice is rasped. "Do you know how much attention were you drawing out there with this outfit? All the eyes were on you." "Parker, I don't care about their opinion and I'm not gonna respond to their whistles or words." I try to make my voice sound softer but it comes out squeakier. He steps into my personal space and our chests are touching. Am sure from his look that he knows how hard are my nipples. He draws closer until I feel his breath on my neck.

"Fuck" he murmurs and I shiver. "Parker," I say but the word is between a moan and a sign. Then he kisses my neck and his lips are soft and my knees buckle. He takes a step back and with a smile, he says "I'm going to change. I suggest to you to do the same." and walks away. I stand there looking like a statue and don't know how to react. Then when I exited the building with Parker behind me, I couldn't look him in the eye.

Present...

It was the first time a guy was so close to me. I don't like dudes to cross my territory but this time I didn't mind. But that was not enough for the day because later when we got to our room I went to shower. I was so turned on by the hot bodies and Parker's behavior that I started touching myself in the shower. Then Tristan was outside and I'm sure he had smelled my arousal. I was so embarrassed that I began shouting at him. Well, it's not he hasn't touched himself also he had a girlfriend before so...

Then we have the game we played with Nathaniel's team. It was pretty fun until I saw that they were hurting my teammates and decided to give them a gift. So, I end up breaking Jake's arm. Well, he deserved it because first he touched me and he talk shit about me and the guys. The rest of the days have been the same. The boys were amused when they found out about me being a tiger. At first, I was intrigued by Parker who found it first but I think they took it very normally. If they had known what I was doing ... But the funny thing about all this was Hunter's reaction. His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open. I wish I had taken a photo.