Chapter 15

Warning! This chapter contains talking about drugs.

Ian

I groan in irritation as my alarm wakes me. I rub my eyes and stand on my elbows. I look around my room and sign. Posters are decorating my walls and beside my bed is my nightstand. I stand and walk opposite my bed to my closet. I grab a shirt and pants and head to shower. It's two days since I left school and came here. Fortunately, my dad started working at a school near here and Jensen is always in his room. Well, he asked me to come out with him but I turned him down. I step out, wear my clothes, and seer to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As I walk, I take a look at my phone for any messages from the guys. Eventually, I see many texts from last night and I start reading them.

NOAH: Tristan when I will see you at school, I will beat your fucking ass!

I laugh. So far all the guys have been cool and I had fun. Especially with Monica and Hunter. They glare at each other all the time but sometimes I don't know if they want to kill each other or rip their clothes. I like Monica. She makes us all laugh with her attitude and she's a good person to communicate.

TRISTAN: You will kiss my balls. 😏 

PARKER: Can you please keep it down? You just woke a beast opposite my bed. 😩

 IAN: I think when we get back Hunter will have you to run ten times the field. I type.

"Who are you texting this early in the morning?" Jensen says from the kitchen table. I put my phone on the table and grab the ingredients for pancakes. 

 "To the guys. They are fighting and they accidentally wake Hunter." I answer and he shakes his head. "Poor kids. I thought you were texting Monica." The moment he says her name my body shivers. I always make her cheeks blush from my jokes but some of them are true. I know she is getting close with the others and am left behind. Part of me wants to kiss her and cuddle her but not like with the other girls I had gone with. This time is different. But something tells me that she's hiding something important and I want to know. "No, I was talking with the guys." My phone busses and I take it out and read the texts.

BLAKE: It's your fault for waking Hunter so you have to treat us beer for all the runs we have to do when we get back to school.

 LUKE: I agree with Blake. 

 LOGAN: You are not going to drink beer.

 MONICA: Yeah, he will ask you if he will drink alcohol. 😏 

MONICA: Parker, say happy morning to Hunter for me. 

HUNTER: You know I can read the messages, right? 

 IAN: Fight.

I close my phone and take the fresh pancakes to the table. I grab the syrup and sit next to my brother. "You like her." It's not a question but a statement. I smile. 

"Yes, I like her but I don't know if she likes me back." We eat our pancakes while we talk about school and he told me that he will leave to spend Christmas with Maddie and her mates. Dread runs through my veins at the thought of staying here alone with my dad. He's not a bad person but he's very serious and strict. 

Finally, Jensen stands and walks to the door but before he walks through, he stops and turns to me. "You are going to a club with me tonight..." I open my mouth to reject his offer but he raises his hand. "I don't want you to say no. I don't take no this time. Before I leave, we are going to have fun. Like other times." He smirks and I nod. He exits the room and I continue eating my pancakes.