Chapter 38

Ethan

"Long time no see," I said with a smile to the guys. Their eyes were wide with shock and disbelief. "How dare you take my dead friend's body, you piece of shit!" Tristan stepped forward with an angry expression but before he came to me Noah stopped him.

"Wait," he told him and turned to me. "Who are you?"

I signed. "I'm your best friend, Ethan." Tristan laughed. "Yeah, we believe you now."

My jaw ticked. "I don't like to be late and I like hot dogs. I always liked Monica." I gestured at her and Logan stepped forward. "No fucking way."

"You are alive." Noah breathed. "I think," I say confused. I looked down at Monica and put my hands around her small and fragile body, and lifted her in my arms. The other guys, which I didn't know, were tense.

"We have to take her somewhere and there we can talk," I spoke loudly. The guy with long black hair and green eyes agreed. "Follow us. We will take you to our dorm." This must be their leader. "Yeah, let's go before the council comes here or the police or I don't know the FBI." A guy with a lip piercing said and turned to follow the leader of the group.

They all started to walk and I followed them silently. Some of them took small peeks at the angel in my arms. The forest was quiet as we walked and nobody talk. My eyes trailed their forms. They had strong bodies like they had been training for a long time. Their outfits were torn and a guy with long white hair was gripping his bleeding arm. I don't know how I got here. One second I was delivering something to Lord Wrath and the next moment I'm in a forest. A forest in a familiar fire. I couldn't believe it. I had turned back in time? I didn't know. But as I was running through the forest in fire and saw her, I realize that I hadn't traveled back in time.

The tree line disappeared and we walked to a large building. I assumed this was a school. Guys in uniforms walked around and stared at us. My feet touch the pavement and Noah opened for me the door to pass through. He eyed me carefully but said nothing. I followed them to the stairs and a hall. Finally, we stopped in front of a door and the leader opened it. They allowed me to pass through first and I walked inside. I assumed this was their room. It was kind of cozy, with coaches, a TV, and some other furniture. I tensed as Monica squirmed in my arms.

"Put her on the couch." A familiar guy said to me. I walked to the coach and laid her on it. The others followed close and I straightened my form. "So, tell us who the fuck-" Tristan started but a scream covered him. Their eyes widened and I felt something pressing on my head.

"Who the fuck are you, bitch?" Monica asked. I swallowed slowly and turned around. Her eyes seemed tired as she held the gun to my forehead. I smiled at her. "I'm Ethan."

She laughed darkly. A different laugh that I knew. "Yes, and I'm Obama. Nice joke." She pressed the gun more on my forehead. "You can't lie to me. I killed Ethan many years ago." She swallowed hard as her eyes took my form.

"Yes, you killed me but I don't know why am here either. So, why don't you lower the gun, sit down and talk a little bit, princess." I said with a smile. Her eyes widened in shock and her gun fell to the ground. "Only one person calls her like that," Logan said from behind me.