Chapter 5

WARNING! This chapter contains violence, fight scenes, and blood so please be prepared.

 Monica

I pass through the massive green and brown trees, looking around until I'm at my destination. The small town near Portland is very quiet and deserted as I excepted. I walk down the empty road and I turn to a dark strait. It smells awful because of the garbage the civilians have thrown. The town is small and it feels moody. All the people here are criminals. However, some kind citizens are living here because they can't afford anywhere else to stay.

I finally come to a stop due to the fact I'm in a deadlock. Most people think and see that they have to go back because of the wall but I pass through it and now I'm in a dark corridor. At the end of the hallway is a grey door which is where I'm heading. Before I opened it and I have used my sense, I sense that two guards are standing behind it and two others across the corridor at the end of the other door. Bingo. I open the door and before the guards can react, I toss my butter knife. It slices through the air and plunges into his throat. His body falls and I already kick the other on his chest and I send him flying to the door, where the other guards are.

His eyes are steady because when he collides with the door his spine breaks and his corpse fall. The rest of the guard's eyes widened with fear and panic. Thus, in one second, I am standing in front of them, I grab hard the head of the left one so my nails are digging into his scalp and slam it on the wall. With a loud splash of his head and the blood that exploded from it, he is dead. Then I turn to the last one. He is on his knees, crying. With my power I make him chock to his blood. Eventually, he starts choking and falls to the cold ground.

Nice, in one minute I killed four guys who were three times bigger than me. My weapon disappears and the corridor burst into fire. Of course, it can't burn me because I am the one who is controlling it. You see this is one of my other powers, I can control any element I want. Immediately, the fire stops and everything feels normal with no trace of the corpses and the blood. In particular, I can explode a building and with my fire, I can restore it and make it like it was before.

I open the door knowing who is inside. The office smells like marihuana and smoke. A man is sitting on a desk and when he sees me, he gets up "Who the hell are you and how did you get in?", he asks with anger. He is forty with black hair and he is 5'12''. I walk slowly and I can feel him taking me in.

 I sit on the leather chair and say with a kind smile "Oh I'm sorry but I found the entrance open and I thought "Why don't I go inside and say hello?" and here I am", he sits down and studies me.

"Well, I don't know you so get your ass and leave. Girls like you shouldn't hang around here. You don't know what will happen", he says while licking his lips. "Now go I have a job-"

"Nico Patrins, age forty, has no family and a psycho", I say with a smirk. His eyes widen and he draws his knife from his pocket.

"Who are you bitch? You think knowing something about me will sca-", before he can finish, I slam him on the ground with my power. He can't do anything, except move his eyes and mouth. "You know for a drug dealer you are not skilled", I purr and I walk towards him. Now I'm above him and I put my foot on the back of his neck.

"Tell me, how is Aiden? You know I want to send him a gift but I don't know where he is, so I decided to go to his pals for fun", I speak and the only thing he says is "Fuck you". I sign because I have already been used to these descriptions.