Chapter 27

WARNING! This chapter contains sexual scenes. Also, it's quite big so I'm sorry if it's boring to read all of it. But I hope it is interesting to read so you won't get bored;)

Monica

A nice and familiar scent covered my nose and I shifted. Something warm was pressed to me from either side of me and I relaxed into the unknown touch. That something moved and I stiffened.

I searched through my memories for what had happened and where I was. Then it came. The club. Ian kissing me. Hunter opposite of me. The guy's dancing with me. I opened my eyes slightly only to close them again from the purring light. I tried again and when they focused, I saw skin. I was flat on my back on my bed with two hard arms around my waist. Parker and Tristan were on either side of me still sleeping. I lifted only my head to look around.

 At the armchair near the window was a passed-out Hunter with only his pants. He was disheveled and my eyes caught red lipstick all over his stomach, abs, chest, and neck.

Well, from the look he had hooked up pretty well, but why did it bother me? Next to Hunter, sprawled Micah and Luke with two bottles of beer. At the other side, leaning to my closet was Logan and Blake and I realized that their faces had been drawn to a cat-like face style. The door was opened and at the passage was Noah, half his body out of the room and half inside. To my credit, he had all his clothes on and didn't hold anything. Something shifted at a part of my body. A private part.

I lowered my eyes and they widened. I wasn't just sprawled on my bed but I was half naked with only my boxers and bra. And the weirdest thing was Ian's head between my legs. Well, let me explain before you think something inappropriate. He was too flat on his back and he rested his head between my sensible parts. It felt weird but when his hot breath passed to my skin I shivered and something drove down there. I don't remember what I did yesterday and maybe I don't want to know. Parker shifted until he faced me and I held my breath. I looked at his face. He was so relaxed. The others too. I smiled softly when his eyes popped open.

I gasped and his arm around me tightened. "Good morning, babe." I couldn't say anything. "Hi." I rasped and tried to clear my throat but all I did was wake Tristan. Great. His eyes opened and he smiled. He angled his body and looked around until his eyes landed on Ian. He smirked. "Well, I can see that you had a pretty good night, Mona." He started to draw circles on my bare stomach.

"I don't remember a thing, Tristan."

"Oh, believed me you had fun yesterday and we too." His eyes met Parker's. Then Parker's hand started to do the same thing on my stomach. Somehow, I arched my back. Just a little. "Ian, how long do your intent to keep acting sleeping?" My eyes snapped to my lap. Ian chuckled and slowly turned his body until he was hovering above my legs. I gasped again. His eyes were shining.

"I wanted to see what you will do next." He said to the guys and then to me "I think it's my time." I watched him as he slowly lowered his lips and kissed my thigh. I kept my mouth shut from moaning. He did the same to the other one and he kept continuing until he growled and grabbed my things. "Ah," I exclaimed and froze. Neither of us moved and breathed. That's when I felt someone watching us. I slowly turned my head to the right and froze. He was watching us. His eyes had turned bright yellow and I found him breathing heavily. Hunter had been watching us and hearing us. Hearing me moaning. Omg. I want the ground to open and swallow me. I want to disappear now-