Epilogue 2

Monica

Three years later...

"Gremlins are described as beings of little humanoid elves, wearing red or green double-breasted frock coats, hats with feathers, and pointy shoes. The skin colors range anywhere between green, gold, pink, or red. Other depictions from-"

The ring interrupted my voice, and I smiled at the students. "Alright fellows, the next time we will continue to the phoenixes. Just study the things we pointed out. That's all. See you tomorrow."

"Yes, Mrs. Monica." The students stood up from their desks and exited the classroom, chatting and laughing. A warm feeling caught in my chest and I started gathering my stuff. I closed the door and made my way to the teacher's office. Students, who passed me, saluted me and I smiled at them.

Time had passed fast. I remembered like it was yesterday when I woke up from my reborn. And the thing is that the guys had never left my side since that day. Of course, they had kept their promise to never hurt me again.

We had traveled to many countries and every day we had to do something. One day I woke up, and they picked me up to go to the beach, and then we went into a wonderful forest with huge trees, mostly pines. Eventually, the path we had followed had taken us to a waterfall. We ended up taking a bath in the cool water.

I forgot, we also went to a tattoo artist and I got a tattoo. One inside my right wrist. The design was simple, a lilac flower with ten petals, symbolizing my ten guys.

The years have passed, and I have now been an adult for a year. It wasn't until I turned eighteen that I decided to become a professor at the Academy. Of course, I do a thousand other things. I have continued dancing since that and singing is my life. At the same time, I study by taking online lessons to become of full teacher. And of course, I'm still doing the job I had before, going after the bad guys and saving people, at the same time being in control of the planet.

My parents are fine, they traveled a lot, although now they have rebuilt our old house that I had destroyed when they died, and they live there a quiet life. My brothers still rule the world of demons. Killian got married and Liam had a baby girl. His girlfriend was pregnant one year ago. My younger brother is still alone. Well, I can introduce him to someone. I giggled.

But I'm so happy for them. Maddie and two of her boyfriends are teachers here, the same as me. She's my best friend now, and we always do pranks on our boyfriends. My phone rang and I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Sunshine." Hunter's voice came through my phone. I smiled.

"Hey, big guy. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to see how you were doing." He said, and silence fell.

I smirked. "And?"

He signed. "I missed you so fucking much. I swear to God when I see you, I will rip that clothes you are wearing and fuck you at your teacher's desk-"