Chapter 35

This chapter contains sexual scenes!

 Monica

"So, how are things?" Maddie asked me while I put on my dress. Today was an important day in the calendar for the academy. Clearborn arranged for tonight an event at the school hall. Maddie had suggested to go to her room and get dressed.

"Fine, I guess. You?" I turned her my back and she zipped the dress. I did the same thing to her too.

"Great but eventually we have to find this thing to destroy the artefact."

"I will help you if you want," I suggested. She shook her head. "No, you have done enough. You have to relax."

I smiled at her and took her form. "You are gorgeous." She giggled. "Am afraid that our guys will slip with their drool." I laughed and sat at her window to do my makeup and hair. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked her. "Anything."

"Is it difficult with many boyfriends?" She eyed me. "You want to add more to your list?"

My cheeks flamed. "Maybe." She smiled. "Sometimes we fight but we kiss and make up. We love each other and take care of everyone in the group."

I opened my mouth but couldn't find the words. "What about..." I trailed.

"Sex?" I nodded.

She laughed. "Well, you can do it in many positions, and you can try many things with them and them with you. But believe me, it's hell." I laughed. "Thanks."

"If you have any other questions don't be afraid, to ask me." A warmth spread in my chest. "You are a good friend Maddie."

She stood. "You too, Monica." She put on her high heels and I did the same thing. She opened her door, and I followed her. "Will you come with me?"

"I have to find my brothers. They are coming tonight, and the guys are at the hall so, I will meet you there."

"Ok, see you there. And make a good entrance." I winked at her as I walked out of her room and into the hall. Guys with suits were walking down the stairs and I followed them. They shoot me glances and I smiled at them. My feet touched the cement outside and I made my way to the large building where we had our classes and the hall. As I approached the entrance of the building three familiar forms stood there.

Matched dark blue suits hugged their bodies and the usual smirks. Killian ran at me with open arms and hugged me. He lifted me and spun me around. I smacked him. "You will ruin my hair and makeup, Kill."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." Austin and Liam walked and gave me a hug with a kiss on my forehead. "We missed you, demon," Austin said.

Liam looked at me from head to toe. "Our baby sister grow up."