Chapter 29

This chapter contains sexual parts!

 Ian

"Aren't you going to wrap it?" I gestured to her bloody hand.

She waved her hand. "It doesn't hurt. I had worse." My stomach clenched and I forced out a breath. If this wasn't painful, then what was more painful?

"I think we should have a meeting," Hunter exclaimed.

"Ok. But you, young lady, should take care of this." Logan said. Monica nodded and sat on the couch. We slowly took our seats and Logan went to grab the kit for Monica's hand. "So, first of all, we have to talk about our relationship," Tristan said.

"I'm already against it." Hunter pushed in. 

"We know that. But we are going to talk honestly here." Parker turned to Monica. "I like you since the day we met, and I want to stay by your side. And as for the others, I don't care. I know they will make you happy, so I'm okay with that." Monica blushed and Logan came into the room. He kneed in front of her and started to clean her wound. Monica turned to Tristan. He ran his hand through his hair.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I liked you since you were born, but I didn't know if you liked me back. I know we have been best friends for a long year, but I want something more than that. If the guys don't have a problem with me being with you, I'm in."

"As for me, I knew from the start that you were a cool person, and it turned out to be true. I want to be with you and have these fucking lips on mine with your body dancing against me."

Hunter coughed and Luke looked at his feet. "What I told the truth." I spoke."And we are grateful, Ian, but we don't want the details." Micah shifted to his shit, stood and walked away. "I have something to do. Later."

Logan finished wrapping Monica's hand and sat on the floor. Lastly, Monica wrenched her head in Noah's direction. His cheeks took a red color, but then he lifted his eyes and met Monica's.

"I'm the same as Tristan. I know I'm younger, and you all have the instinct to protect me, but you don't have to do that. I want to do it myself and Monica you have been by my side and helped me with many things and me you. Likewise, I want to be in this" He gestured to us.

Monica closed her eyes and exhaled a long breath. Then she played with her clothing. Then she smiled. "Tristan and Noah, I like you, but I had the same thought and never made a move. As for you Parker and Ian, you have been kind to me and I love it when you are with me." They met each other's eyes. "I want you to be more than friends."

Silence fell, and then Tristan said, "So, now we are your boyfriends." Monica scratched her ear. "Yes."

"Fuck yes," I said out loud.

"What about the others?" Noah stated.

I looked around. "What do you mean? Are others who like her?"