Chapter 52

WARNING! BLOOD SCENES!

Logan

The monster shouted and brought its fist to the ground. It shook, and I looked underneath me when it opened in the middle. The soldiers ran away in panic until it opened up like a large canyon. "Look!" Someone shouted, pointing at the opening. It was terrifying as monsters in the form of a human began to emerge from the opening, some big and others small, only they were black as tar and looked more like zombies or dead.

I felt an air as monsters with wings flew in front of Aiden's army. The dead ran to the enemies and began to kill them one by one. Monica in seconds found herself in front of enemies with axes. They didn't have a second to escape because she started cutting them like she was cutting vegetables.

"FIGHT! SHE'S HELPING US!" Mr. Aaron shouted to us. We didn't delay a minute, and I caught a fist of enemies in front of me from their necks and sent them to hell. I spread my wings and launched into the darkest sky. Lightning began to fall, and one of many fell on the scales that Ian had created and caught fire. In a few seconds everywhere were blue, black, and red-hot fires burning the sinister beings. I took my knives in my hands, and they collided with the creature that had decided to kill me.

"It's not going to happen, fella." I said to it and it growled. I threaded it in the stomach and cut off his face with my knife. It began to scream in pain. Another howl of anger was heard from below and I saw the monster, cutting with claws and knives even his feathers that were so sharp, killing as they approached it.

A white aura surrounded me as if I were in a bubble that I could fight. I looked around and realized that it wasn't just me like that, but everyone. Something was protecting us. I flew down. Sharp stones sprang up from the ground, piercing the enemy as if they were meat for souvlaki. "Logan, Look!" Luke appeared beside me with his wings, but now they were covered in blood, making them red and not white. I followed his finger and I gasped as I saw one big wolf and a large tiger. Fluffy and Nirvana. They were here.

I opened my mind to the guys and asked them, "All okay?"

"We are trying." They gave similar answers, but before I closed the link, Blake cut me.

"The enemies are dwindling, there are not many. Around two hundred."

"Yeah, you are right." Hope blossomed inside me.

"Let's end them once and for all!" Ian shouted.

We kept fighting when the ground shook again. I turned around and fear overwhelmed me when I saw the monster approaching Aiden. They both looked angry. A sword appeared in Aiden's hand, and Monica brought her claws to him.

"I saw you dying!" He shouted to the monster.

She replied as she punched him in the eye, one in the abdomen, and one in the chest. He screamed in pain and forcefully brought his sword ready to cut off the monster's head. It disappeared in front of him and appeared behind him and scratched him, his blood flowing like a river. He was on the verge of death.

"LOGAN!" Noah shouted to me and I turned as a monster with wings came at me. A red dragon caught it with his mouth and ate it. I signed in relief and said, "Thanks, Tristan!"