Chapter 7

Logan

I have awaked up an hour ago and I'm cooking in the kitchen. The guys and Monica will awake soon so I prepared them breakfast to eat after we do our morning running. When the others hear that I cook they think I'm a gay but I'm not. I just like to cook because my mind is clearer and my body relaxes. Monica with Tristan and Noah, we have known each other since we were born. I'm the oldest of them and can act like a mother who watches her kids. They are good and I love them with all my heart. When we were applying for schools, we wanted to go to an all-boys school so Monica can come too. Then Tristan's dad came and said that we should attend Shifter Academy. He said they had some problems because last year all the students couldn't shift to their wolfs but Maddie's team got the item that was stolen and she broke the spell.

When Monica heard about this and the number of creatures that are on high alert around here, we decided to come. But we didn't predict that we will be living with five guys. Monica hadn't a problem but I and the guys knew that something will change if we come here. More importantly, all my teammates are cheerful and hard-working and we get along pretty well.

Before we got here, I had contacted Hunter to tell him that I would come and probably we will be on the same team. You see hear all the students are in packs, so we are. The first time I met Hunter was when we took chess lessons as a hobby. I know that Hunter can be a bastard and rude but he is a good guy, sometimes. His reason to take chess lessons was that his father told him. I have realized that Hunter follows his father and he never says no to him, it's not my business, but I care for my friend. I finished cooking the waffles and Hunter comes inside.

"Well, what a good mother we have." he laughs and I snort. "Well, if your mother wasn't here, you would eat your ass, thank you very much," I say and his eyebrows sank together as he looks at a nonexistent space. "When you make that face it means that you are thinking something that troubles you." he lifts his head and signs. "I can't understand your friend, that's what I'm thinking". "She is a complicated person, and can be aggressive and crazy about something but she is a wonderful girl. You hate her?"

"I dislike people like her, they can be really good liars if they want and use people for their intentions." "You know that not all people are like that. Also, you do realize you change girls-like clothes," he smirks. "I don't use them, they come to me and say that they want me to fuck them until they scream in pleasure." He shrugs and I sign. "I finished breakfast so let's wake them." We enter the living room to see that some of them are already there. Tristan is chatting with Ian and Parker while Noah is talking with Blake. "Looks like they are already here," I say. "Where is Monica and Luke?"

"Here," they say in unison while coming from the corridor. We all are wearing hoodies because it's getting colder and sweatpants. I peer to Monica and I see that her hair is in a low ponytail. "Alright let's go," I say. When we finally got to the first trees we stopped, did some exercises, and started running. After fifteen minutes I look over my shoulder and see that all the guys are keeping pace with us but we are still ahead of them. "That's all you'd got, dogs?" Hunter asks and I know he tries to annoy them and I smirk.

"What the," says Ian breathing hard, and Monica is suddenly passing us and runs faster. Then she turns and now she is running backward facing us "That's all you've got alpha because I think even my grandma can run faster than you." Hunter curls his hands into fists and clenches his teeth. "Sunshine, bring your ass here while you can because if I catch you, I will make your ass as red as a strawberry" he smiles wickedly but Monica doesn't stop instead she says "You will kiss my ass, big guy"