Chapter 11

Blake

Why everyone can't listen to me? I'm not a little boy anymore and I can do things on my own. These last two years I had taken care of myself, my sister, and the house and I didn't have anyone to help me. Well, we didn't do special chores and I cooked the meals. If you can say they are meals. Sometimes Paige, my little sister would cook and her meals are tastier than mine. But as you can see now, I am at this school because of a stupid bite from a mutant werewolf. Six months before I was living at the house which Chase had bought for us to live. It was quite near the school about half an hour so he could come to the house to see us.

I can say that the house was cozy and the neighborhood was quite kind. I remember when I wanted to go out. I was heading to the park to meet Emma. Her big brown eyes and brown shoulder-length hair which I used to run my fingers through. How we used to kiss and touch ourselves. But I can't forgive her for the questions she did for me and the look she gave me. But I still have feelings for her.

Twenty minutes before all the team except three of us went to a club. We are sitting on the couch watching TV and I can feel Noah beside me clenching his teeth. Beside me, Monica stands abruptly and turns to us. "Well, what are we waiting for? We have to go change and go out," she says with her hands on her hips. "Monica, what are you saying? We are staying inside." Noah answers.

"No, we will change and I will take you to a club to dance. So, move your legs, and let's go because I haven't gone to a club for at least one month."

"Okay let's say we decided to go. How we will pass the guards at the gate? And if the guys caught us what we will say?" I ask her.

"Blake don't worry about little things I have some cards in my sleeves so get up and move." I sign and Noah stands up. I do the same and we head to our room. When we are finally inside, I ask him "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Don't worry, today you will see a different side of Monica." I get curious out of nowhere. I wear a black T-shirt and black jeans and Noah wears a white T-shirt with blue jeans. We go to the living room and wait for Monica. "Monica are you coming or not?" shouts Noah and I growl because it sounded dirtier.

"Yeah yeah," she shouts back. After a couple of minutes, I feel her presence and I turn. I'm left speechless by what I see. She's hot as hell. She is wearing a black dress that ends to her mid-thighs with black heels. Her long straight blonde hair is half up half down and her ears are full of earrings.

As she gets closer, I can see she has put on mascara and lip gloss, and in one hand, she holds a black jacket. Meanwhile, all my blood has gone to my dick and I want to kiss her so badly. I turn to Noah and to my surprise, his eyes have gone from brown to blood red. So am not the only one here who feels turned on. I turn back to Monica while studying us and I say "You look very good." I blush.

"Thanks." and she blushes too. "So, let's go." She takes our hands and leads us out of the room. We walk down the stairs and finally, we are outside. But instead of going to the gate, she directs us to the woods. "Monica we can't go there," I say but she ignores me. The woods are dark and cold and I shiver. We walk and walk until she turns right and we walk again. I don't know how many minutes or hours we are walking until we come face-to-face with an iron fence and opposite it's a road. "Okay. Now we climb." Monica says.