Chapter 17

Micah

"I bet on John."

"Many people say that he is good but I don't think he stands a chance against Nikolai."

"Nah, Nikolai is on another level. I heard that someone threaten him and he broke the man's hands."

"Why a girl is here? I haven't seen her before. Do you know her?"

"Tough shit."

"What?"

"She is a beast. She has fought here. None of the guys approaches her. Many have gone to the hospital because of her."

"Wait, you are saying that this kid has fought here with this guy and she isn't dead yet?"

"Man, you shouldn't say these things here. Believe me. If she hears anything she could just break your fucking bones."

"She will fight?"

"Yes. She comes sometimes on each month. I pity the ones that she will fight."

"I bet she is good with a skirt."

"You don't change." I took a step forward from the corner I leaned and headed to the center while these douchebags continued their conversation. The place is huge. It is an underground place where people come to fight. I pushed through the crowd and grimaced at the smell of them. Α space appeared in front of me. It was a large part which was surrounded by hard wire which reached up to the ceiling. Like a cage. Around, men with tattoos, long beards, and exciting faces, sat and waited for the fight to begin. Slowly, large men with wide shoulders and strong arms started to go inside. They were maybe ten of them and they waited as others were pouring in. People started to whisper when someone shouted "HEY LITTLE GIRL, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MAMA?!"

I shook my head and turned to see her as she walked inside. She was wearing a black tank top and a black Bermuda. Her snickers had the same color and her hair was braided in four parts. She scowled at the others but her body was relaxed. A man closed the door so now it was a cage with wild animals inside. They took their places and I stepped forward to watch better. With a whistle, they ran at each other and started to beat the shit out of their opponent. I turned to her as she ducked away from a punch. She turned fast and punched him in his stomach and he caught his belly. Monica took the opportunity and brought her knee to his face, hard. He dropped with a thud and she steered to the next one.

Another one came at her and aimed at her face. She took his arm and twisted. The guy screamed and she grabbed him and lifted his body like he weighed nothing. A man with a beard charged at her and with a shout she threw the guy at the man. They collided and dropped to the ground. They continued to fight and she kicked men to their faces while blood was dripping from their mouths and noses. It lasted when she was the last one with another one. "Nikolai will break her."

"What are you saying? She will send him to the hospital." a guy next to me said to the other one. "She is so tiny and he is huge."