Chapter 48

This chapter contains violence! 

Parker

"Do we have to go?" Blake asked us as he held the invitation in his hands.

We just had finished our last lesson and we had gone to our room where we found Jackson. He had a scowl on his face when he looked at us. He gave us an invitation. Monica's brothers had invited us to their event. It was something like a custom. Jackson had informed us that it happened every year.

Jackson signed. "Yeah. To tell you the truth, the Poland brothers didn't want to celebrate but you know it's a custom. Some people don't want it to be canceled."

"Do we have to wear smoking?" Noah asked annoyed.

"Noah it's a celebration. Of course, we have to wear smoking." Hunter answered him.

"Why did they want it to be canceled?" I asked Jackson. He growled at me. "It's not your fucking business. Your only job is to come and not cause problems."

"Who said we will cause-" Ian started to say angrily but Jackson flushed his teeth and disappeared. Ian took a breath. "What's his problem?"

"My brother is the problem," Micah replied.

"Can I borrow from someone a smoking because I don't have one?" Ethan asked.

Logan signed. "I will give you my spare one."

I stood and went to the bathroom."I'm going to take a bath."

I took my clothes off and stepped inside but as I turned the water my thoughts came back.

Why did I feel something was off with all this thing with Emma and Monica? I didn't like Emma from the first time I heard about her. Even though Monica had told lies I thought that she had a reason for all of this.

Of course, if it's true, then we don't have to forgive her. But I'm really worried. I haven't seen her for a month and I haven't received a text from her. Once I tried to call her but it said that the phone I had called didn't exist.

One Saturday I took my brother's car and went where Monica had her dance lessons. They had said that they hadn't seen her for weeks. I looked everywhere they said that maybe she would have gone but I didn't find any of her traces.

She had vanished.

I turned the water off and after I finished wearing clothes I headed to my room. However now, after what happened with Emma, my room had become hell. Tristan always was angry.

I went to my wardrobe and tried to find my black smoking.

"I will bring Stella too," Tristan said while he wore his pants.

I snorted. "And why are you telling me that?"

His eyes found mine. "What are you talking about? You are my best friend that's why."

"No, I don't want to thank you."

He scowled. "Why are you being like this?"

I couldn't hold it anymore. I slammed my fist on the wardrobe. "Why am I being like this? Why are YOU being like this? I don't even recognize my best friend. Tristan wouldn't react like that and not talk shit about the girl he cared for many years and he fucks a girl that the only she wants is his dick."

His eyes flushed. "You still think about-"

"YES, I STILL THINK ABOUT THE GIRL I FELL IN LOVE WITH FOR THE FIRST TIME! YOU ARE THE ASSHOLES WHO ARE WRONG NOT HER!" Now I was shouting.