The End

After five years...

The weather is warm and sunny like the day I met them for the first time. These past 5 years have been incredible with my ten husbands. All of them are different, in a good way. And what we didn't do. My time at the academy has only started, and I'm happy to teach students about this wonderful world, even the dark parts of it. It's been a peaceful time in every dimension, and I'm very happy about the people I met and the choices I made.

"Look at me! Am a dog!" 

I snapped out of my thoughts from Blake's voice. I looked around. We were deep in the forest on a large, beautiful plain. Twenty feet away from us were two families, a family of foxes and a family of rabbits with their babies. Am surprised they didn't eat each other.

Nirvana was running with Fluffy behind us ten feet away, tackling each other and playing. I was sitting under an oak tree, so the sun wouldn't see me much. It wouldn't be good for my health. I didn't want to get a sunstroke.

On either side of me, were Micah and Logan, the others were ten feet ahead of us. The green grass was high near our ankles and decorated with beautiful flowers. Tristan and Parker were laughing at whatever Luke had said while Blake was at four on the grass barking like a dog. I let a giggle and Noah turned to me smiling.

We all watched as Ethan let the baby walk. I stared at all his movements, ready to interfere if it didn't make it. But I knew that it would do it. Ian cross-legged was waiting with open arms four feet ahead of it. The little boy scrambled to his legs, trying to reach Ian.

"That's it!" Logan said. And the others cheered too.

I smiled when it took its last step into Ian's arms. Ian grabbed his 18-month-old son and lifted him. My eyes watered from the site.

When I was 24 I got pregnant from Ian the night when we returned from a gala. After two months, I knew that I would give him and them a new member of the family.

The truth is that they find it in a really weird way. We were practicing, but when I found out I was carrying a child, I stopped doing extreme things like fighting or drinking. When Luke along with Noah had tried to tackle me, I yelled at them. The next day they were drinking and Logan asked me why I didn't.

"This last week, you're acting weird. You are eating like a maniac, you don't fight, you don't drink, you are very fragile, and your mood changes fast. You're acting like my mother when she was pregnant." Tristan had said.

That time I had kept quiet, my cheeks flaming. All of them had fallen silent. "Monica?" Micah had asked.

"Am pregnant." I had blurred out. For at least two minutes, they weren't talking, only staring blankly. Then the next thing I knew I was lifted, kissed, and hugged while they were shouting and screaming with happiness.

"Whose is it?" Parker had asked me as Ethan was putting me down. I had looked at Ian. I remember his face when he realized that it was his. His eyes were wide, and he was smiling from ear to ear. Later he kept me in his arms for hours saying how much he loved me. I was very proud that I gave birth to a beautiful boy. He had hair almost white, and he had my eyes and nose.

All the guys were so happy because they were fathers now. And they were expecting me to give them more. Their wish came fast. Hands came around me and rested on my small, swollen belly.

"How's our mommy?"

"My ass is wet from the grass and I want to scratch my back." I said.

Hunter chuckled. "Sunshine, you should be careful. Why didn't someone put a blanket down, so you can sit?"

I rolled my eyes. "Am fine, big guy. Your kid is fine in my belly. I won't break."

He kissed my cheek. His warmth came at me like a wave and I embraced it.

"Fuck!"

Tristan screamed, and we turned our heads ready to fight. He was rolling in the grass, black fire covered his ass. Noah stood and with his foot started stepping on Tristan's ass, trying to extinguish the fire.

"What happened?" I asked shocked. Tristan rubbed his ass.

"I think Edward aimed fire at Tristan."

"OMG, a baby almost set me on fire." Tristan said, wide-eyed. Logan laughed. We all followed.

"I think it got it from its mother." Parker teased. They all looked at me.

I smiled, giving them my teeth.