Life 🫶🏾

( Layla's Pov )

" I'm not arguing with no 5 year old put this on now we're already running late " I said to my little sister Lani. She's a brat she gets whatever she wants just too spoiled. My momma basically waited until i was 15 and once I was 15 she left me with a house.

Lani's dad made it clear he didn't want no children in the house. She said I was becoming a woman so I needed to raise Lani. I loved my little sister but I missed out on a lot raising her. Thank god for my bestfriend and her family they helped a lot.

My momma paid the bills , got me a car whatever I needed as long as I stayed far from her and her man. Lani started calling me momma around the age of 3 and my momma agreed that she should cause she wasn't her mom.

I don't mind but how she's doing us isn't right Id rather have my mother and time than anything. We were much safer here than with them so it is what it is. We didn't have any family my mother said they didn't deal with her once she got pregnant with me.

My dad? I couldn't tell you who he is or what he looks like. My mother always said that wasn't important. " I don't wanna go " she whined. " I'm going to tap them legs in a minute I'm going to be late to school messing with you " I said.

She finally put the shoes on and headed downstairs " I want pancakes " she said " if you didn't take all day I could've made some I'll stop and get you a sandwich or something " I said I to her.  " Can I go over na na Kendra's today? It's Friday I wanna see pop pop " she said.

" Yes they already texted me asking were you coming " I said Jayden and Ni Ni's family treated us just like their own. They loved Lani her pop pop let her get away with whatever. I took a picture before strapping her into her car seat. We headed to school she had just started kindergarten and she hated it.

At first her Na Na and Pop pop kept her until it was time to enroll in school. I got her some food " Please don't spill it on your clothes " I said and she nodded she ate. We headed to her school it was 10 mins away from my school. I pulled up letting her out in the car line. " Have a good day I love you " I said.

" Love you mommy bye " she said hopping out. I left and headed to school I had 15 mins to get there so I was pushing it. I got there 5 mins before the bell rung I went straight to my first period class. " Hey bestie you looking good " My bestfriend jayden said  "me? Girl yo ass getting thicker and thicker " I said.

Her gf walked in rolling her eyes at me we tolerated each other but I couldn't stand that bitch. She was so jealous of me for what? Ion even got parents!!  " Don't start that shit today bruh she ain't did shit to you " Jayden said.

" Ima just go sit in the front I'll talk to you 2nd period " I said moving up front. I didn't like drama at all I hated when people bothered me cause I wouldn't bother them. It is what it is tho seeing my bestfriend made her way next to me.

" Fuck that hoe that's exactly why I be cheating now " she said and I laughed  her and shoota been sneaking around for damn near 2 years. School went by fast quick I headed to get lil mama I got there and signed her out.

" Could I talk to you for a sec ? " her teacher asked and I nodded once the kids left " Lani and another kid had a physical fight today. Although they gave the first lick we can not have that " She said. I nodded " Please have a talk with her about hitting over the weekend " She said.

" Yeah I will but she does what she's told! If someone hits her she will hit them back Idgaf what you talking about come on Lani " I said rolling my eyes as she came with her bags. Looking like she wanted to cry " You not in trouble don't cry " I said.

" You did exactly what you was pose too " I said and she nodded falling asleep quickly. We got to the house I typed the code in and we headed in the garage. " Mamas wake up you too heavy to be carrying " I said and she got up sleepily getting out the car.

" Call Pop pop " she said smiling but wasn't she just?? Aw okay she love them people they spoil her ass so bad. I dialed Jayden's dads number " POP POP I come now? " She said not even giving him a chance to speak.

" Yes lil mama tell yo momma come drop you off you don't need anything either " he said " Okay pop pop " she said he said bye before she disconnected. " You hungry? " I asked " Yeah but Ima tell pop pop I want crab legs " she said and I laughed they let her get whatever.

J

J.Kaylaaa_ and 6,000 others liked.
Pretty.pretty_ she be so happy to go see her grandparents🙄🫶🏾
View 400 comments
EnvyMeKendra_  and do! Hurry up 😍
↪️we are on the way🙄

Payroll_ pop pop girl🫶🏾
↪️all she screams na na and pop pop😂

FineassNini_ Tt baby🥰
↪️🫶🏾🫶🏾

I logged out and put her lil but in the car and headed towards Jayden's parents house. We got there in about 20 minutes " you got your IPad and charger ? " I asked she nodded. We got out the car and she ran in the house annoying.

" Na Na , Pop Pop I'm here " she said smiling " What's up pop pop girl " he said picking her up and kissing her cheek " Na Na guess what happened today " She said " What? " mama Kendra said " I got into a fight and I got in trouble but he hit me first " she said.

" He??? " Payroll said " I didn't know it was a boy the teacher didn't say that. But I did tell her she's not in trouble cause she was taught to defend her self " I said " Ima be up there Monday don't worry " He said he don't play about her.

" Can we go get crab legs ? " she asked and they nodded " Okay I'll see y'all Sunday.. " I told them and gave her a kiss. " Girl wya I'm leaving yo parents " I said into the phone. " I'm at Ni Ni's you wanna go out tonight with us? " She asked.

" Umm Idk let me go home and do some homework first and I'll call you when I'm done " I said she said ok and we disconnected. I grabbed some food before going home. Seeing my phone ding it was a cash app from my momma our monthly payments. She literally wanted nothing to do with us.

" $10,000 she must paid for 2 months " I thought. I checked my online sales and decided to go to the little shop I had in the back of my house and pack orders while I ate and did homework. I looked at the clock and it was 8p.m " still at Ni Ni's? " I asked she said yeah they was pregaming.

I got in the shower and decided on an outfit what did I want to wear? I got out the shower put lotion on and found something to wear. I rolled me two big ass woods before leaving out the house.