Pressed...

*3 months later*

( Keisha's POV )

Me and Kross had been kicking it a lot , He listens he's sweet and not only does he do stuff with me he be taking him to do stuff as well. We currently was having a sleep over his sister had her baby so the twins was with him for the weekend.

" I can't keep taking off the weekends Kross " I said " Why? Lil man happy to spend more time with you and I'm the boss you can do whatever " He said.  " They think I'm fucking you Kross , I get tired of hearing bitches think they can do whatever cause she's sucking the boss dick "I said.

" Who said some? " He asked " Never mind just drop it " I said popping the popcorn. " We ain't ever fucked, nothing that's none of they business I keep telling you fuck what people say. Stop letting mfs walk over you bro frl " He said. " Okay Kross " I said " Stop hitting me NAVY " Nasir yelled.

" here they go " He said I chuckled they fought a lot navy was a spoiled little thing. I think she's just realizing she's not the baby anymore and starting to act out a little more. " What I tell you Navy? " Kross said " But he wouldn't give me the toy he has " She said I chuckled.

" You can't take it if you ain't have it mamas " Kross said " I want my daddy! " She said " Chill out your daddy and momma is bonding with the baby, y'all will be able to see them soon " Kross said. She cried " Navy here come lay with me you sleepy " I said and she crawled up in my lap.

" Spoiled bad ass cry baby " Kross said I plucked his ear. " What I tell you about letting people hit you? " he said to Nasir " To hit them back but she's a girl " He said. " Mommy says I don't hit girls " He said he mugged me. Navy is bad and his sister has told Nasir several times to hit her back. We don't hit girls tho I don't want him to think that's okay.

We watched movies, laughed, ate pizza and just enjoyed each others company. " Taylor calling " I said to Kross " Man Fuck her " He said " You still entertaining her tho put her ass out you act like she don't got shit to fall on her daddy rich as hell " I said.

" I know but " He said and stopped " But what? You making hella excuses. I'm so glad we friends " I said and he mugged me " We go together the hell you talking about " He said " Naw you go with Taylor , I'm single " I said.

" Bet " He said as we finished watching tv I laid down dosing off on Kross.

•••

The kids had finally went home it was Monday night and I was working. Kross told me to stay off but no I can't just start depending on him I need $5,000 more to buy my car and I've reached every goal I set for me and Nasi this year .

" Finally " My bestfriend Chanel said " That nigga tryna take you away from the club " She said " He is and I don't like that " I said " girl boo yo ass is whipped I've never seen you and Nasir this happy I love that for y'all and specially him! He gone tell me the other day I probably won't be back for a while Ima hang with Kross " He said and I laughed.

The club wasn't open yet we was getting ready. " Mfs be so hard headed Nasir " I heard Kross say " Boy why the hell you got him in here " I said " Ain't nobody in here why the hell you don't listen? " He asked. " It's one night, you forget this how I pay the bills ? " I said.

" Chanel take him to my office real quick " Kross said and she nodded grabbing Nasir. " I know you don't wanna depend on me and that's fine. Let me help you start a business or some I don't want you in this mf no more I can't always watch you in here " He said.

Next thing I know Jayla and A darkskin thick girl was walking in. He mumbled shit so I take that this is Taylor I know the name but not the face. She was cute I can't lie, but her attitude was shitty. " So this what we do? Fuck the help? " She said.

I didn't say nothing " The help? Bitch who take care of you? Don't come in here disrespecting her cause she not even on that with you and I ain't fucking her at all " He said. " She work hard, Unlike you so don't ever in yo life fix yo lips to disrespect her you hear me? " He said and she nodded.

" Go the fuck home, and Jayla now you jobless messy ass bitch " He said and she started crying. I chuckled I didn't mean too " Bitch I'll fuck you up " I didn't say anything. " Come on this why I don't want you hear, you don't even defend yo self " He said.

I can't lie I was not into arguing I use to get beat so bad I just tried to avoid all of that. My momma took me through hell I have so much trauma. I'm healing but I still have some things that make me step away. Kross he made me feel safe he spoke for me and I loved that about him.

" Go get baby boy and let's go " He said I went to the back grabbing Nasir. " Mommy I'm hungry " He said " Okay let's go eat " I said. We walked out together " I'm telling you if you swing on her Ima swing on you I'm telling you TAYLOR " Kross yelled.

" Put him in the car " He said and I did. " Ima catch you bitch he can't save you forever " She said walking away. I sighed running my hands down my face this is too much I started crying. " I know you ain't let them bitches make you cry Keisha " He said clenching his jaws. " I hate drama it gives me flashbacks of what I went through I don't want to fight her " I cried.

" Ain't nobody gone fuck with you I'm telling you " He said.