Woah.

( Gia's POV )

Our little girls night was fun as Fuck I be needing a break from Osama ass. I was wild he forsureee sat me down though he ain't play all at going out shit or he would come. I was young and turnt Fym I was headed over my sisters I know this bitch was cooking some.

I got there to see them demons running around them kids bad as fuck. " I'm telling my daddy on you " Navy yelled her lil cry baby bad ass how you bad and a cry baby? " Yo crybaby ass always wanna tell " I said bucking at her " You shut up " She said running to her daddy.

" I'm telling " I said she started crying " I'm sorry I meant be quiet TT " she said I laughed " leave my daughter alone big head ass " Pablo said I mugged him. I walked in the kitchen to see my sister cooking " Ooo roast you made Mississippi and regular " I said dancing.

" Yo greedy ass " She said " I ain't going nowhere either " I said tasting the roast " Oh my god " I moaned " Girl get the fuck out " She said I went back in the living room laying on the couch. Shorty Osama was coming in I rolled my eyes bitch wanna stay out all night got me fucked up.

" Uncleeee " Navy said hugging him " What's up princess they treating you right in here? " He asked she nodded then pointed at me and bucked at me. Little heffa " Who tf you doing that too I'll knock you out navy " I said bucking back at her.

" Leave my niece alone " Osama said " fuck you and her bad ass too but really fuck you " I said " Oh shit bra what you do? " I heard Pablo ask as I walked back in the kitchen. " I know he's hiding something like my intuitions don't lie " I said to her.

" Let's do some lurking " she said while the food cooked. Hmmm " Oh shit " she said making me nervous as hell cause what? " Hmm " she said showing me the phone of a female and a little boy. Then she clicked her story " He love his daddy " Was the caption? Excuse me.

I wanted to cry but I wasn't I was gone beat his mf ass later. My sister finally got done we all sat at the table eating. " If you wanna hang tomorrow we can I got a free day " My sister said and I nodded. " Ima take a to go box I gotta go " I said getting up. Osama was getting up " Idk why you getting up, go to your bms house " I said.

Adding more food to the plate I had eating and putting it in the to go container. I gave my sister a hug and the kids leaving. Osama was on my ass I said nothing I got in the car and sped off. This Nigga was following me annoying I wasn't going home I tell you that.

I lost him at a train coming I got past he didn't. I checked into a hotel where he wouldn't find me he was sending me all types of text saying his son was way before me he just found out he's about to be 8. I don't care it's the fact that you was sneaking then this bitch posting like y'all a family? Check that bitch tf.

•••

I had been at the hotel 2 whole days I let my sister was okay, but I was completely just relaxing a break from the world. I had went to the spa in the hotel and all I needed this😊

" Room service " The lady said I ain't order no damn room service I opened the door " Wrong door " I said he pushed the girl out the way " Right door you got me fucked up " He said.

" Osama bye I don't wanna argue, I don't wanna share you. Be with your bm " I said. " You not being fair It was before me , yeah I should've went about it the right way but look how you acting " He said. " If it was the other way around I'd be there and you know it " he said and I just mugged him.

" I don't like that bitch " I said " She being shady and don't even fucking know me O " I said " Ima check it get some clothes on " He said and I mugged him " You gone get wrinkles keep on " He said. I showered and put on some skims he hated those and I wanted to piss him off.

" Quit playing with me " he said " Come on Nigga " I said he mugged the whole time I chuckled this ass was bouncing in em. We headed to the hood I know this hoe wasn't coming for me living in es mf. She should be tryna do better for her child.

" come on " He said " this mf raggedy " I said " Shut up Gia " He said " What I tell you about that word ? " I said mugging him " my bad be quiet ma " he said yeah bitch ass. He knocked this hoe came to the door with a robe I turned around.

" Fuck you O frl " I said " Bring yo ass on " he said " Go put some fucking clothes on " He said " sit " he said " No " i mouth pointing to the roach. He chuckled " Where my son " He said " At school " she said.

" Good, you need to be finding somewhere to move this mf dirty. I'll pay for you to move in after that that's ok you " He said. " You gone stop disrespecting her we been together for years, and she ain't going nowhere Ima marry her so all that internet shit cut it " He said.

" I don't want no bitch around my son " She said " Shut up O ain't no way you thought you was coming in and moving something bitch. I've been nice but I'll beat you the fuck up " I said.

" we not doing that shit I'm telling y'all now " he said mugging me. " I can't stand a weird ass bitter bm " I said " With these fucking roaches bitch dirty ass bum ass bitch " I said leaving.

" Leave me the fuck alone take me back I'm done I'm moving out " I said.