🤭

•••
2 months later

( Ty's POV )

I was at my bms house we was arguing once again about me cheating she couldn't figure out with who. " ITS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN YOU LEFT ME " I said " Cause you a hoe " she said " A hoe? Yeah I finally fucked off on yo ass but let's be frl. You cheated first and I took you back " I said.

" Whoever the young bitch is Ima beat her ass " She said I chuckled " You can't even fight " I said leaving out the house I was filing for custody of my daughter and soon as she finds out she's gonna be mad. I picked up from Tyler from school " Hey daddy can I go over Lays " she said she been over there damn near every day.

I was mad because she was ignoring me but my daughter was happy that's all I could say. " Is she feeling better her pops told me " I said to my daughter her pops ain't told me shit but I know how gullible my daughter can be. " She turned 5 months yesterday and the babies are wearing her out she can't wait to get her tubes tied " she said.

" Babies?? " I said trying not to be mad " Yeah she's having twins 2 boys " She said and I mugged I always wanted boys why would she keep my kids a secret? I could rang her fucking neck. I dropped her off and told her to tell her to call me it's important. I was mad as fuck furious I chilled with her pops " Man this damn girl keep giving me grandkids but I can't say I'm not happy all the time I've missed with her I get to help raise them " Payroll said.

" I don't like the selection of niggas she be choosing but I can't blame her she's just looking for love " He said " I got the twins any nigga that leave they pregnant bm ain't shit " he said and my face was tight. " What's up man tho? Who's this tenda yo wife talking about ? " he said.

" That bitch is nuts " I said we laughed we chilled for a lil minute Tyler went home and when she was sleep I made my way too my bm house. She opened the door glowing " Why? " I said " Please I'm tired I don't feel like arguing to a married man who's my dads bestfriend on how I kept his twins a secret " she said.

" I'm tired cause it's my fault this shit it's on me I need to take accountability for my actions "she said " I should've never hopped right into something else and specially not with a married man " she said again  " Look I love you the situation may be fucked up but I want you nobody else. If you wanna tell your daddy we can " I said.

" Naw not right now let's wait til I have the babies I don't need to be stressed " she said I nodded. " You need to be off them feet so gone head and close those books down " I said. " But that's how I provide for me and mine " She said. " You heard what I said " I said and she nodded .

•••
I'm skipping cause I hate the process of those long ass months being pregnant. The twins were here and they looked just like Tyler and Ty. I know people thought it nobody was just brave enough to speak up yet and when they do shit gone hit the fan. Ty was mad because I didn't let him be in the delivery room for his kids he been wanting me to tell everybody cause he just wants to be a good dad publicly.

I just don't wanna be judged but I do need to grow up what's done is done. He would come see them every night and bond with them they're 2 months now and the cutest babies ever. Tyler found out about me and her daddy and she was very much on board she said he was the happiest he's ever been she didn't even see that with her mom.

" Mommy I hold baby " Kross said they were getting bigger and bigger he's 3 and bad as ever when I say it's always that one bad kid it's him. Yes he gets his ass whooped but he got Von in him. " Wash your hands " I said and he went to wash his hands Lani was with Vons momma for the week Kross didn't wanna go.

Lani be tired of these kids I be weak she say all the twins do is cry, and Kross always fights her I be having to help my baby she's all mouth Kross the fighter. I make sure to even my time out with newborns it can be rough but the help I have and with me being in therapy I'm the happiest I've ever been.

She does agree with Ty that we shouldn't keep hiding the secret cause that's stopping him from being a parent and that's something I always needed so why would I stop that? So I'm thinking one day my dad is gonna be pissed. That's who I'm most scared of I know he's gonna be disappointed.

" Hi bubbas " he said holding them of course I supported them while he held them. " I love bubbas " he said and I smiled " they love you too " I said he smiled. " I go play game take them " he said and I laughed god blessed me with some calm babies I laid them down answering my door.

" Hey " I said confused seeing Tys wife " Hey I just wanted to come and personally apologize " she said and I let her in " Awwww are those the babies they are handsome can I hold them " she said pulling out hand sanitizer I nodded . " I gotta grab Kaci' s pacifier " I said jogging up the stairs she nodded and I jogged up seeing Kross passed out. He said he was playing the game bad ass was tired I laid him in his bed quickly going back downstairs.

" I'm sorry for everything really " she said and I accepted it I don't need any beef in my life.