Mine.

( Kross POV )

" You really putting me out? " Taylor said I gave her ass 30 days it's been 30 days every since she pulled that slick shit with Keisha. I put her ass in boxing classes the very next day her and Nasir they not finna keep bullying her. Her and my sisters had grew close and I loved that.

My grandparents liked her a lot too they always said Taylor wasn't for me once they got to see how much she was free loading. " Man you got til the end of the day if I come back and you here I'm calling my sisters " I said and left. " Hello? " I said " Mommy's fighting I'm scared " Nasir yelled.

" Baby boy you gotta send me the location " I said walking him through the steps of how to do it. They was at Walmart I sped there hopping out the car seeing her and jayla fighting. " I told you over and over leave me alone " She said crying as she punched jayla. I smirked that's my girl defend yoself I grabbed her " It's okay baby calm down " I said.

" I'm so tired of this , I can't even enjoy my son in public what if he would've got hurt? " She cried I clenched my jaw I don't like when she cries. " Bitch the next time you run up on her Ima kill you. Do you hear Me? " I said choking the shit out of her.

" I know you hate fighting, but you gone have to fight Taylor eventually she ain't letting up. Do her ass like you did JAYLA " I said she sighed wiping her eyes. " Okay " she mumbled I pulled right back up to my crib. Seeing Taylor on the phone talking shit " Ima beat the hoe ass don't worry " She said.

" Get her ass " I said and she got out the car " Oh you bold bitch I been wanting you " Taylor said and Keisha punched her dead in the throat taking the breath out her ass. She hit the ground and she started beating her ass " Go mommy! " Nasir said " Yeah beat her ass " I said.

I hopped out the car and grabbed her " You proved your point bet these bitches won't fuck with you again " I said. " I'm telling my daddy bitch ass nigga " She yelled " Get out my house " I yelled driving back to Walmart to get her car. She was calm now and not crying I know that felt good.

" I'm sorry for fighting in front of you Nasir. I won't do it again that's not mother like of me " She said " You beat they ass " he said and I chuckled " I'm sorry ma "he said and she chuckled lowly so he couldn't hear her. " Go get you car ma follow me to my sisters she's cooking dinner " He said.

" Yay I see the twins " He said and I smiled they clicked tight they asses was all really orphans😭 We pulled up and Nasir ran and hugged my sister " Aye you hugging her a lil too tight lil dude " My sister bd said I laughed he do got a lil crush.

" She my girl punk and that's my baby " he said running off we laughed. " ooo what you cooking "I asked " A lil bit of everything " she said the girls was in the kitchen. I was chilling on the couch chilling it up with my sister bd. I ain't really like the nigga just off the fact his brother a bitch but we cordial.

We kicked it for A while Navy came downstairs cry " What's a matter " My sister said " Nasir punched me it hurt " She said " What did you do to Nasir? " She asked " Well I hit him first but he didn't wanna share so I hit him " She said.

" Nasir " Keisha called him " Uh uh you bet not whoop him either " Pablo said " What I tell you about hitting girls? " She said to him " I'm sorry she pulled my hair and hit me it hurt " he cried and I laughed. " Why you doing my lil Nigga like that " I said to Navy.

" I'm not his friend anymore " She said and I laughed " I don't care " he said running upstairs. We laughed as they kept playing Taylor was blowing my phone down " Hello? " I asked " I should whoop yo ass " I heard Von say through the phone .

" Nigga THE NERVE OF YO DEADBEAT ASS to call my phone. If my daddy was alive he'd beat tf out of you " I yelled hanging up Nigga just pissed me clean tf off. " Calm down " Keisha said and I calmed down and we all kicked it for a while.

" You ready? " I asked keisha she nodded " Nasir come on " I said and he came downstairs " Can the twins stay the night this weekend " He asked and I nodded. We left out the house and headed get some to eat " Daddy I get a slushee? " He asked I smiled " Yeah what kind? " I said to him.

" I want a 10 piece nugget, with mambo sauce fries and a coke slushee please " He said big greasy ass. " I don't want McDonald's it's a wing place over there " Keisha said and I nodded " Thanks daddy " He said and I smiled that feel good frl. " You welcome lil man "I said I'll never do what my daddy did to my sister.

Accepted her, raised her for a bit and then become a deadbeat we locked in from now on. I got wings and we headed to the house " We watch movies? " He asked and I nodded " Talk to me? " I said " You need to come to the club it's an emergency " My employee said " Alright " I said. " Look lil man you go pick out the movie, I gotta handle some at work when I come back I'll finish watching it with you cool? " I said and he nodded.

" be safe " She said getting out the car I watched them get in safely before pulling off. Pulled up seeing Taylor outside going crazy " Yo you frl? " I said " At my place of business? Get tf in the car " I said and she did " I promise if you keep fucking with me you gone end up in a ditch you hear me? " I said angrily.

" I just want you back baby you just gone throw away all the years we had? " She asked " Taylor all you did was nag you drove me away it's too late , I have love for you but I'm not in love don't come back to my place of business or bother my girl anymore " I said and she cried as I threw her ass out.