Chapter 3🫢

( Layla's POV )

Me and von been kicking it heavy every weekend when
I don't have my Lani. She was currently on her way home she had went over mama Kendra's after school today. He seen her all on my page and ya know asked who she was so I just said my daughter.

I kinda like him but it's always a new bitch telling a story of how they've had him. I mean he was a big deal a lot of bitches wanted him I'm only 17 I wasn't about to compete with no bitches . " Von leave me alone " I said I was ignoring him we had went to eat and a bitch was all in his face like I wasn't there.

" My daughter on her way anyways so you gotta go " I said " Nah it's time she meet her dad " He said and I mugged. " No you not finna introduce her to a vibe you can't maintain " I said he mugged me. " What the fuck ever she might as well get acquainted cause I ain't going nowhere unless we both leaving " He said.

" You're annoying " I said my door bell was ringing " What's up pops? " I said as they came in. " Look what Pop pop and Na Na got me over the weekend " she said with bags of stuff. " Girl you're spoiled you don't even need all of that " I said. " She can get whatever she likes don't do that " he said I laughed.

" See you next weekend short stuff? " he said she started looking sad " Aww don't do that your momma can bring you over to chill one day this week " He said hugging her. " Bye pop pop love you. Tell NaNa i love her too " she said hugging him. " Bye pops " I said hugging him as he left.

" Take your stuff in your room " I said she nodded running up the stairs. "  Mommy who's in your bed? " She said " Girl get out of there meddling "  I said and von got up " What's up lil mama " He said " hey "  she said running over to me. " Now you shy " I said laughing. " I'm daddy von lil momma don't be shy " he said making me mug him.

" You wanna go get ice cream? " he asked and she nodded. " Let's go put some clothes on  " I said we went upstairs while he ran home to get clothes. " So I have a daddy mom " She said and I just looked at her " yeah every body has a mom and dad " I said to her.

We got ready and von was outside " I gotta grab my purse momma " she said running back upstairs. I chuckled waiting on her to come out. I unlocked my door grabbing her seat so I could put in his car he got out grabbing in. " You ready lil ma? " he said and she nodded smiling.

We headed to a ice cream spot he opened the door " me and pop pop be coming here " She said. " My favorite " she said he opened the door for me then got her out. " I hold yo hand? " she said smiling. He nodded grabbing her hand and they walked in. " What you want? " He asked her " I want a sherbet ice cream come "  she said.

" What you want? " He said " I'm okay " I said going to sit down. He paid for they ice cream and came to sit down. This weird ass bitch Asian was in my dm sending me pics with the same outfit von had on. They talked and played he was really good with her. " What's wrong with you "  he said " nothing dayvon " I said.

" Dayvon? Yeah you mad about something " he said and my phone was ringing I didn't wanna answer cause it was this Nigga I ran into at the mall he was fine. He snatched my phone  " Von give me my phone " I said. " Hello? " he said " Nigga don't call her phone no more or you gone find yo self in a ditch " he said hanging up.

He was mad I could tell but he ain't say too much cause Lani was right here. He didn't give my phone back either " I'm done daddy von " she said he wiped her off and we left he put her in the car. Soon as he shut the door this Nigga smashed my phone on the ground.