Rocky

( Layla's POV )

The kids unbuckled they seatbelts and I unbuckled the twins. " Kross no cussing do you hear me? " I said and he nodded. I grabbed the gift and we walked around back " My sissy " Jayden said hugging me " Hi stink here " I said giving my nephew his gift " I've missed y'all " I said Lani ran right to her pop pop.

Kai was under me mean while Kross and Kaci was running wild. " go play Kaci " I said " Mommy no " he said he's really a brat. " hey sis " I said hugging Ni Ni " my girlll I've missed you " she said I hugged both of them again " I missed y'all too I'm sorry " I said they said it was cool. " Momma K " I said hugging her " my baby " she said " And who's this " She said.

" Kaci " I said she smiled " Say hi to mi mi " I said he waved " Laniii " she said hugging her Lani missed the hell out of them even Kross. They played we sipped my daddy still hadn't said anything so I didn't say anything. " Y'all do need to talk " Momma K said " I know but why force it, we've been here he's still mad it shows " I said.

" You his baby girl " she said and I nodded I swallowed my pride and walked over to him. " Hey daddy " I said he looked at me pulling me into a hug " Hi princess " He said he kissed my forehead " Kaci " he said and he looked up at him " Yo daddy always shows me pictures of y'all " He said reaching for him " Pop pop gone spoil y'all rotten " he said.

" I'm sorry daddy " I said " What's done is done I'm sorry too okay? No more secrets promise? " He said and I nodded " I promise daddy " I said hugging him. Ty walked in with Tyler " SISSY " Kai came running out of nowhere she has them rotten.

" Hi bubbs " she said kissing all over him as he giggled " Hey lay " she said " Hi Ty Ty " I said me and Ty ain't talked since earlier when we was arguing. I ignored him Kaci was still with my daddy. I was talking to my sisters " Oop bd approaching " Jay said ty walked up behind me " not speaking " he said. " You tryna be cute in front of ya sisters and family? I'll Fuck you up " he said.

I rolled my eyes " stop playing with me I was just tryna tell you some for your own good " he said and I nodded " Ok Ty " I said " Ima let you ball " he said walking away " Girl he gone wear yo ass out " Jayden said I nodded. " I'm not studding you " I said we drunk as the kids played Kaci really was on my dad the whole time.

Lani was flipping around the boys was running around " Girlaaa I'm drunk " I said " mmhm I can tell " they said laughing. " I'm gonna go ahead and take the boys with me to my dads " Tyler came up and said. " Okay baby I'll be to get them " I said " They can stay it's okay " she said.

" Kaci and Lani staying with Pop pop " she said and I nodded. Everybody cleaned up and we was leaving " Bye daddy love you " I said hugging him " love you too drunk ass " he said laughing. I was wasted I can't remember the last time I got drunk . " Ty " I whined as he pushed me to the car " Girl you drunk I'm not even pushing you " he said laughing.

We left and headed to my house he picked me up taking me in the house and I smiled. " Dickkk " I said " Naw yo ass was just mad right? " he said and I pouted " You can shoot the club up ain't no more kids baby " I said smiling cause I got my tubes tied. " Still mad you did that shit with out me " he said I rolled my eyes " Don't start " I said kissing him.

Y'all already know what went down next... making loveeee faces!  Life was good but me and my daddy getting back right made life greattttt.

•••

*skips a couple of weeks*

I got up making breakfast for my household before it was time for daycare and school. I made fruity pebble French toast , eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy , sausages , and shrimp with grits my kids loved fruit so I cut some fresh fruit up. Ty walked in the house I didn't say shit.

Like why are you just now coming in?  " I know you not mad a Nigga was handling business chill the fuck " he said. " you're sassy and I don't care you're a grown ass man go wake the kids up and get the fuck out my face " I said. He did exactly what I said and I finished cooking.

" Good morning babies " I said as they all came down even Tyler " Kross having a rough day " Tyler said. He wasn't a morning person " You okay bubba? " I said to him " what's wrong? " I asked " I'm sleepy " he whined " Okay eat your food and I'll drop you off last so you can take a nap " I said and he nodded eating.

" Tyler you picking them up right? It's hair day for all of y'all I need y'all to come right after school " I said and she nodded " I'll be there " She said and I nodded " Good morning Lani how are you today? " I asked her " I'm okay mommy very happy today " she said and I smiled " My twins good morning " i said " Morning MA " They said I smiled.

" How are my kings? " I said they laughed " GOOD! Hungry we want more " Kai said and I laughed. " Kross  my love you ate everything , good morning how are you? " I asked " I'm better now can I have more fruit mama?  " he said and I smiled " yes baby " I said fixing him some more. " After y'all are done go get dressed everybody's clothes are laid out " I said cleaning my kitchen.

The twins and I got ready and I took they pictures

Payroll_ and 30,000 others liked

J.Kaylaaaa_ they happy this morning until they figure out it's hair day😭
View all 400 comments
Payroll_ my baby boys🫶🏾
↪️love you pops🫶🏾

FineassNiNi_ awnnnn all yo kids got hair😍
↪️and nobody likes to get it done even Lani😂

EnvyMeKendra_ MiMi's babies 🥹
↪️love you Mimi🫶🏾

I logged out seeing my kids come down and everybody was ready. " All ready guys let's get a move on it y'all got y'all back packs? " I asked everybody said yes ma'am " We're going to be what today? " I asked " GREAT " They said " That's right be great at everything y'all do today " I said giving everybody kisses on they forehead walking out.

I loved my little family.