Rocky.

( Lay's POV )

The Twins had decided to go with their daddy, the girls was at the house Kross was over Taylor's. We were at the doctor waiting on his bm to come he had already signed in. She walked in with twins that looked just like my twins. There was no doubt about it them is his kids.

She rolled her eyes at me " Why you bringing extra people? " She said with an attitude. " Bitch that's my wife she go where I go " he said and I smirked " Watch yo mouth daddy " I said whispering in his ear. He be so mad that's why the kids a mess he got a temper.

" This is yall dad Leon " The bm said " Hey " they said " What's y'all names? " He asked " I'm Aaliyah " The girl said she was too pretty , " And I'm Leon " The boy said Kross  would be hype another boy in the house? " This is my wife Layla , Your sister Gias mom yall got a lot of siblings so I hope y'all ready to meet them " He said.

They said hey to me and the momma was just so salty. Mad ass bitch ain't no way you think you running some. " Ima sit out here go ahead " I said he bent down kissing me on the lips. I was indeed looking for a bigger house cause ain't no way we gone have 9 kids in one house. It was space but we was gonna need more.

•••

They came out they would call tomorrow with the results. " Y'all wanna go with us? " he asked " Yes please " Aaliyah said. " My kids ain't going with yo hoe " The bm said. " Bitch I've been nice cause these kids right here, This Hoe raised your oldest daughter while you left " I said mugging.

" They his kids I'm not going nowhere boo that's my husband, if you think you gone do this bitter bm shit you tried it boo " I said walking out the kids followed us. " I'm truly sorry that y'all mom hid y'all from me. I would've raised y'all with us just like Gia " He said to them.

" it's okay that lady the devil trust we know " They said he shook his head. " Are we gonna see grandma ? " They asked " Yall met her before? " He asked " Yeah we see her all the time, she don't he having much nice things to say about your wife but she's been super nice so she's probably the devil too " Aaliyah said.

" Either you check or I will and it's not gone be nice I'm sick of her " I said his momma was literally gonna make me put her in her mf place. The kids got out the car and he called his momma " You wanna tell me why the fuck you ain't tell me I had 2 other fucking kids? "He yelled.

" I'm your mother and you will talk to me like it " she said " I would've told you but you too busy being a family with Your whore of a wide and her kids I can't even see my grandkids " She yelled.

I just got out the car I was fired up, I walked in the house and the twins was sitting on the couch. I called the kids down " These are y'all sister and brother they 15 " I said " Gia these are your Mothers kids " I said.

" She's not my mom you are but I understand " She said the kids took it pretty well. Kross and Leon was upstairs and the girls was somewhere around the house. Leon walked in still arguing with his mama at this point I was gone whoop that bitch when I seen her.

I sent my sisters a text so we could go out, My parents had the twins they was doing them just like they did Lani and Kross. I showered checked on the kids they was all in the game room bonding I liked that. I'm super proud of Gia that takes a lot to do.

" Where you going? " Leon asked " Out with my sisters " I said looking for some to wear. " You wasn't gone ask? " He said " Leon don't start cause yo momma done pissed you off " I said rolling my eyes.

" Coo go out and be a hoe " He said " Maybe I will " I said and I felt him grab me. " Bitch don't play with me " He said choking me. " I understand you mad but DONT PUT YO FUCKING HANDS ON ME " I yelled.  His eyes was black this wasn't my husband a tear slipped.

" I'm sorry " he said " don't touch me Leon " I said my neck wasn't bruised he didn't do it that hard but still Nigga don't put yo hands on me. I got dressed telling the kids bye and leaving quickly. He was sending paragraph after paragraph I love my husband.

But I'm just not about to run back to him I'ma go out have a good time and then go home to him. It's just a bump in the road everybody has them. I posted a picture on Instagram it's been a while.  ( y'all said ol girl was ugly so I changed her happy? )

  ( y'all said ol girl was ugly so I changed her happy? )

KingVon_ and 30,000 others liked.
Pretty.Pretty updating my this is her pic😘
View all 2,000 comments
J.Kaylaaaa yes sis🔥 my baby been put up
↪️yeahhh here's too a good night😘

KingVon damnn bm😋
↪️be a dad! 😒

Leon_ I love you 😍
↪️love you too.

GiaDaDoll I get it from my mama🙃
↪️okay periodddd😘

I logged out and headed to meet my sisters at the club. " What LEON DAMN? " I said " Who the fuck you talking too? Bitch you been ignoring me what you got it the club to fuck a Nigga? " He yelled.

" I honestly dk what's gotten into you. But I want a divorce I will not be disrespected " I said. That'll shut his ass up, was I leaving him no? But is he gonna continue to talk to me any type of way?? Hell no. " I needed this night in the worse way " I said getting fucked up.

•••

After getting wasted I walked in the house and Leon was there. " The same shit we get on Gia for doing you just did " he said " Okay Leon I don't wanna argue, I'm grown Gia is a child " I said. " Sleep on the couch I'm done with you " I said.