Life😅

( Layla's POV )

It's been a year since me and von broke up, he was out here doing him stayed trying to make me mad but honestly I didn't care. It was gone take a lot to make me mad like playing with my kids.

Yes I said kids I had a baby boy, does von know? No he doesn't he's been in jail for a year now, I actually think he's about to get out soon. I don't keep up with him I let my dad be the middle man with Lani she loved her daddy.

My hair salon business was booming, I'm so glad I decided to do hair. It was just me in here I'm thinking about adding some people I just don't do well with females or their outside drama. Dayvon bought enough drama in my life just by posting me which he still ain't ever took our pictures down.

" Mommy I want DUICEE! " Kross said trying to say juice he looked just like Dayvon. " Okay baby let me grab one " I said I grabbed him a juice and sat him in his little chair that I had at the shop. I had 2 heads I was currently on my first one.

I gave him the juice and finished the girl in my chairs head. " Thank you so much this looks good as Fuck " She said and I smiled " you're welcome " I said taking pictures of her " How much do I owe you " She said " $450 " I said and she counted out $550 I thanked her as she left out.

J

J.Kaylaaaa_ and 9,000 others liked.
StylezByLay_ book under boho knotless😌must be deposit ready.
View 2,000 comments

Eboni_ just booked🙃
↪️Can't wait to do them😊

J.Kaylaaaa_ I need a wig today🙃
↪️I got one more head I'll call you when I'm ready.

DreadheadDre_ you do locs?
↪️yes I do and detox them as well🥰

I logged out seeing my next client was here " Hello , welcome to the beauty bar my name is Layla " I said to the girl which happened to be von sister kayla but I didn't know that . " Hey " She said I saw she booked a wig install. " Chips mommy " Kross said " Okay chill out I'm ordering you some food don't need to keep eating snacks " I said and he started back watching his tablet.

" He's a spitting image of von " She said " I hope you didn't come in here to be messy " I said " Oh no not at all, I'm sorry I should've introduced myself I'm vons little sister kayla " she said Kross walked up and reached for her. " Hey little mans you so handsome like your da da " She said.

" It's not my place to tell if that's what you're thinking. I'm not like that " She said and I nodded " You should come to his dinner tho I know he would want to see his kids " she said " I'll think about it " I said as I did her hair.