Reunited pt. 2🫶🏾

( Kaci's POV )

I really couldn't believe I had a son, Nia moved in her sleep I love her ass. " You okay? Kaci " she said snapping me out of my thoughts, " My momma would've been so happy " I said as a tear slipped. " She's smiling down on you, you just be a perfect dad for him I got y'all " She said.

Nya and Nia talked she was cool with her being around him. She started she wasn't on no weird or pressed shit she just wanted him to have me in his life. The 2 most important people next to my son have no beef I'm cool with that.

" I gotta go see my dad and get the baby, you coo with being here? " I asked she nodded. I was for sure planning to move back and raise my son I can go school here and play ball here they wanted me anyways.

" Give me a kiss " I said and she did " I'll see you in a little " I said as I threw something on we had showered last night and was knocked. I picked up little man from Nya " You coming to my moms thing? " I asked and she nodded.

" I'll bring him some extra stuff so you can keep him over night. I have to pull a double tomorrow " she said and I nodded. " Say bye to momma " I said and he smiled. He was a cute little baby I strapped him in making sure he was secure.

I drove to my pops house I hope his wife weird ass daughter wasn't here. I had fucked her before they got married and the bitch try fake a pregnancy. Kiara was cool tho her daughter was weird well one the other she was quiet.

I got lil man out his seat and saw everybody in the living room kicking it. " Who the hell baby you got " My daddy asked " Mine I found out Nya had him almost a year ago, you know I was smashing her raw everytime I came home " i said.

" She tried reaching out but you know I go in them moods, I feel bad but shorty ain't on no weird shit. Her and Nia talked so I'm good. Ima move back tho I gotta raise him " I said " Aww hims so handsome, he looks just like you " Kiara said.

" Hi fat mans " My sister Tyler said grabbing him. He was smiling and laughing I kicked it with them for a minute before dipping and we headed to my sisters house. I knocked on the door " Hold on here I come " She said.

" Damn fat ass took you a while " I said to her " Shut up I was making the twins breakfast " She said and I smiled that's my momma in her fasho she cooked us breakfast every single morning. " Who's baby? " She said " Your nephew , Nya introduce him to me and Nia last night " I said.

I explained what happened " I like Nia for you, lock her down before it's too late and Nya a real as bitch for not being one of them " she can't be around my kid " ass bitches " She said. Fasho tho I don't need no bitter ass bm. " You're going to be great " She said.

" When you gone start dating , Stop being stuck in the house all the time. Momma would want you to live a little " I said. " I know I just dk I don't want someone to love me to the point where I'm dead I ain't got over that " She said crying.

I hugged her " Stop thinking like that, You know ma cussing you out rn. Idk why he did that but we can't live in fear. You do so much for everybody be happy Lani " I said. " I love you Kaci " She said hugging me wiping her face " I love you too it's okay to let loose don't be too wild now " I said we laughed.

" MOMMY! I mean Sissy I'm done " Legend yelled " I've been dealing with this for the past month and I cry every time what do I tell them? They don't remember her and I can't force it no matter how many pictures I show " she said crying.

" It's okay she left and you picking the pieces up I know she's okay with that so let them call you what they want. When they old enough like she did with you tell them " I said. We walked in the kitchen " Kaciiii " they yelled. " What's up lil one's meet y'all nephew " I said showing them him.
•••

I had introduced lil man to the whole family as we kicked it at the block party. Nia was holding him I saw Nya coming " hey y'all , hey fat mans you having fun ? " She said and he reached for her " Hi mama missed you " She said kissing his cheek. " He's a good baby " Nia said.

" I'm glad cause he be tearing me up " she said laughing " I just wanted to show my face and bring you some more clothes. I got called in early so I'll call you and check on him cool? " She said. " Bye stink, Bye Nia " She said . I wonder if they ever thought about poly? I wanna try it I'll wait til I move back to discuss it.

All my mommas kids gathered around as we released balloons. The emotions was high Nia held the baby and rubbed my back. " I miss you ma " I said and let go of my balloon. I hope she's proud of me I'm  growing in to a man everyday.

SexyNya_ and 24,000 others liked

Kacii_ Wish my momma was here to meet you, I love you son🤞🏾🫶🏾
View all 2,000 comments
J.Kaylaaaa_ she would've had him rotten😍
↪️You know it.

Kai_ Nephewww🤞🏾
↪️🫶🏾

Nia_ fattyyy🫶🏾🫶🏾💕
↪️😘

I logged out and we headed to Nia's after a long night, We fed him, bathe him and we all watched cartoons. " I love you thank you for never leaving me, I'm not perfect but I wanna try for you " I said kissing her. I put the baby in the guest room " I love you too " She said kissing me.

" You sure you ready you don't got too I can just eat yo pussy frl " I said and she laughed " boy come fuck me im ready " she said. We did it all night long when I say that pussy was amazing yeah she's on lock. I wasn't gone mention it but I might as well.

" I'm all for you but I got a question? Don't try be mad at me either " I said. " You ever thought about a polygamy? " I asked her. " HMM, No that might be okay Idk " She said. " I wanted to ask you and you ask Nya like y'all both perfect so I don't see why not " I said.

" Hmm I'll think about it " She said kissing me. Yeah a Nigga finna have his way out here.