Reunited 🫶🏾

5 years later....

Isaiah is 25, Lani is 22, Gia is 21 , Kross is 21 , The twins (Aaliyah and Leon) are 20, The twins Kaci And kai are 19 our baby twins are now 6.

( Kaci's POV )

I Had just got in town I lived in Atlanta I played college ball and I was good as hell. Me and my siblings stayed getting together even if they had to drive and see me. Our mama dying made us close as hell and of course my daddy helped up cope with everything.

Lani was raising our twin brother and sister My pop pop did have custody but as soon as Lani got 18 she told them she wanted to raise them. She said they had done enough and they was only getting older that they needed to enjoy life without kids.

Lani reminded me of our momma in so many ways she didn't play with any of us when it came to the life we was choosing. Kai is in Florida going to school that's my twin so we literally do talk everyday can't wait til we get back in the city together we got some hoes to fuck.

I had hopped on the road and my phone was ringing. " What's up pop pop " I asked " Just checking on you drive safe I love you boy " He said I chuckled " I love you too pop pop " I said before we disconnected. My mommas death anniversary was this weekend and my sister and aunties was having a big party.

•••

I got to the city and I checked into my hotel my sister suggested I stay with them but naw I got Hoes to fuck. I texted my sister she told me they was all at pop pops house. I had needed to go see Leon at the shop first to get right so I headed there.

" Is that baby bro " he said as I walked in " In the flesh what's good my boy " I said dapping him up. 5 minutes later Kross and Kai was walking in " Shit what's up gang " I said slapping hands with them " What's good niggas? Y'all tryna go out tonight? " Kross said.

" Hell yeah I'm looking for some sluts " I said laughing " Nigga please soon as you seen Nia you gone be put up " Kai said Nia was my bestfriend I love the hell out of the girl. When I say from the time my momma die to this day she never left my side. If I was having bad days she'd fly out and help me get my mental right.

" You laughing ? Taylor got yo ass on a TIGHT LEASH " i said to Kross he mugged " That bitch tripping right now " he said we laughed. We all got cuts and then headed to pop pops house. We all pulled up at the same time I shot Nia a text letting her know I was in the city.

" My baby " My granny said " Hi granny " I said hugging her " Old man " I said playing around with my pop pop. " Y'all so grown and handsome " My granny said. " Hey Auntie " I said hugging my auntie Jayden. " Boy you are your moms twin " She said I got that often I miss that lady.

I'm thankful she busted her asses for us cause I didn't have to go school I chose too. We had won a settlement against the city cause my momma had been trying to get Epos and restraining orders someone was working for Leon they got fired.

That settlement was like almost 30 million they came up with a law in the name of my mom and everything. We had a whole day dedicated to her too which was tomorrow we was having a big block party. " Kaci " The twins ran and hugged him " what's up I've missed y'all " I said picking them both up.

" Guess what I lost a tooth " Legend said smiling " Did the tooth fairy come? " I asked " Yep I got a blue face " He said smiling " That's not fair knock my teeth out " Navy said and we laughed they was a mess.