A mess🙃

( JAYDEN'S POV )

" I'm telling you now either we gone be together or you can't be mad about me fucking other bitches. I could possibly be looking for a relationship with someone else " Shoota said. I mugged him " How the fuck you gone be looking for a relationship and we fucking? " I yelled.

" Bye you mad but ain't telling me you wanna be together don't call me no more it's over " he yelled. I frowned crying why tf am I crying over him he's right we've been dealing with each other for 3 years now I don't blame him.

I was going to lay down but end up throwing up over and over again. I called shoota he didn't answer I called him again " WHAT BRA " He yelled " Why do you gotta yell " I cried " What do you want bra stop crying " he said " I need a pregnancy test shooter I can barely leave the toilet to go get one " I said.

I got up and brushed my teeth gagging every time and to think I ain't had a period in months . I was just thinking I was stressed between me and shoota arguing my girlfriend and opening my lash salon.

" Get up I had my momma schedule you at the clinic " he said and I nodded. I grabbed a water following him to the car  he opened my door " Thank you " I mumbled. Not really wanting to argue I kept quiet I was just on my phone.

" Come on " he said as he opened my door " Thanks " I said and followed him in I signed the info he gave me and the nurse immediately called me. " Hey Domonique and ms Jones " The nurse said she must've knew his mother to call him his first name.

Shortly after getting my vitals and having me pee in a cup his mother came in. " I know you probably didn't want to meet me like this, but hello Ms.Jones I'm Dominique's mother " She said. " Hello ma'am  , You're very pretty " I said she smiled  " Manners domonique I like her. Well you're indeed 4 months pregnant " She said.

" I'm going to give you an ultrasound " She said and I nodded " It's going to be a little cold " She said she pulled my pants a little down to where she could do the ultra sound. " Aww look he/she is very active doing flips actually " she laughed as we looked.

" How couldn't I have known I feel terrible " I sighed " Sometimes you don't get symptoms right away and that's okay don't beat yourself up okay? " She said " Yes ma'am " I said. We finished then we started to talk " You do seem to be a little stressed so we're going to need to watch that okay? " She said.

" Tell me what are you doing so stressed? Is it my hardheaded son? " She said he looked at me " Yes ma'am him , and I just opened up my salon so I'm all over the place   " I said. " All she does is cry that shits annoying " Shoota said I rolled my eyes " So the hell what it's the baby her hormones are everywhere, Domonique you bet not stress her and my grand baby out anymore do you hear me?? " She said sternly.

" Yes  ma " he said " Yes ma'am " I said hitting him upside the head she chuckled " A keeper Dominique , here's my number if he does anything that you don't like call me " she said. " I better see you at Sunday dinner with her okay? Love you I have another appointment " she said giving us a hug.

We walked out " You hungry? " He asked and I nodded " What you want to eat? " He asked " let's go sit down at longhorn's " I said. We got there and we got a table the waitress was pretty her teeth was a little crooked  tho. " So you gone act like you don't know me Dominique ? "  she said. " Man don't do that " He said.

" But when you was at my house the other day it was a different story " she said.  " Send me a new waiter thank you " he said I didn't say much the new waiter came out. " What can I get you guys to drink? " He asked " I would like a water with lemon and a sprite please " I said " Can I get some patron on the rocks and a water please " he asked.