Trouble in paradise?

*4 months later*

( Nya's POV )

I saw that my bd had text me saying he wanted to meet up so I got me and the baby ready and headed to the  doctor first to get on birth control and then I might go to the restaurant. We had still been fucking 24/7 but I hadn't spoke to him or let the baby go with him in the last week cause his gf kept threatening me.

Why would I send my son? Bitch showing her true colors now she had him so idk why she was mad? I headed in with Kyan he was such a good baby but now that he's walking he be trying me a little bit I be tapping em hands. I signed in they called me back in no time they made me pee in a cup.

•••

" I'm sorry but we cannot give you birth control " The DR said " What why? " I asked " you're 3 months pregnant congratulations " She said I sighed I thanked her she gave me an ultrasound and then I texted him we couldn't make it.

Of course he snapped and all that other shit but who cares. I headed home put my baby boy down for a nap with his cry baby self that's all he been doing lately. I should've knew I was pregnant then once I laid him down I noticed I was tagged in a live.

It was Nia on live talking hella shit " Bitch mad cause he ain't fucking her no more so now she wanna keep his son away " She said like girl what? I stopped fucking him not the other way around.

" Bitches was playing side bitch to they own bd " She said I laughed like girl we all was in a whole ass relationship, who just gone lose the feelings that  I had I've always loved him tf. She's so weird she was talking so much shit so I made an Instagram post that'll shut her right the fuck up.

 She's so weird she was talking so much shit so I made an Instagram post that'll shut her right the fuck up

Lani_ and 15,000 others liked

SexyNya_ he's such a crybaby, what he gone do when this other baby come🤭🫠
View all 2,000 comments
Lani_ baby??? Uh uh call me😭
↪️about to send you my address just come over.

Gia_ im coming over too the hell!
↪️okay😂

@Nia_ here's something for you boo since you like picking baby #2 by our nigga🌝
↪️Nia_ you can have him fuck y'all and em kids!

I was gone slap the fuck out of her when I catch her on my kids. Weird goofy bitch I heard a knock on my door I answered seeing Gia, And Lani. " Ima beat this hoe ass about my nephew " Gia said " I was fucking with her but she called me fake and I ain't did shit " Gia said she's so comedy Lani is way more calmer.

" I really thought she was coo, I was coo with her being around my son for her to start being weird " I said we all talked some more hearing my son wake up and a knock at the door at the same time. " I'll get the door for you " Gia said and I nodded.

" Cry baby ass " I said picking him up " Da Da " he said as we walked down the stairs seeing Kaci. " What's a matter mans " He said picking up he laid on him quietly. " y'all can leave " he said " Rude ass this ain't yo house " I said and he mugged me.

" It's okay lol I gotta go get the twins anyways , You wanna go with me stink? " she reached for him and he waved bye I chuckled. " Gia ?? Bye " He said I laughed " Nigga make me leave " she said grabbing her stuff " My man calling anyways " she said and I told her bye.

He locked the door mugging me " Why hide my baby ? I'm not missing out on this pregnancy " He said and I nodded. " Didn't hide it literally just found out that's why I didn't come out to eat " I said. " Fuck all that check your bitch cause about my kids I'll beat her ass " I said.

" I don't have a bitch anymore so you can calm all at down " He said mugging me. " Whatever I'll let you know my next drs appointment " I said and he mugged me. " Ima give you yo lil space but we together I hope you know that " He said.

" Bye Kaci " I said laughing I locked my door going to lay down. I saw myself being tagged in another post " You ain't the only having a baby " I chuckled. Okay? Tf you wanna be in a competition.

•••

I'm big as a brick house and I'm fucking confused I'm only 5 months, I wasn't even this big with my lil man. Nia is supposed to be 4 months I think she faking it she told this man the DRs don't give out ultrasounds and some mo shit.

He's never been to a doctor appointment like baby girl it ain't that serious. Poor Kaci just Gullible like open your eyes. We just co parent I'm fine with that all I asked was him to respect my wishes of Nia being around my son and he does.

If he wanna keep over night he will stay at his sisters or he will come stay the night here. I make that nigga sleep in the guest room or his sons room not finna play with me. Speaking of the devil him and my cry baby walked in.

" Hi stink " I said kissing him  " Baby kiss " he said kissing my stomach. I wanted it to be a surprise so I wouldn't know what I was having until I give birth. Every thing we buy is neutral so if I have a girl she won't be dressed like a boy or anything.

" Hey baby " he said to my stomach he made sure to talk to my stomach everyday. He didn't get to do this with Kyan so that was cool and it's funny because Lani introduced me to Pablo's baby brother Kyan.  So they have 2 of them in they little family cute.

" Yo stomach hard Nia shit still soft " He said I didn't say anything yeah that hoe is delusional. That hoe is delusional that hoe got Pseudocyesis ( she believe she pregnant, so experiencing pregnancy symptoms and that's probably why she getting fat ) hoe ain't pregnant frl.