Back and better.

( Layla's POV )

I had been out the hospital for 2 months and my family my family they didn't leave my side. Even von we were working on a healthy co parenting relationship and I'm okay with that. I have been doing anything but spending time with my kids, going to therapy and I loved how my family did sessions with me.

My daddy's bestfriend was even a big help he was so fine and I caught myself glancing at him a lot. I was horny hell lol but naw frl I was in such a better space I don't wanna ever leave my kids again. The kids were out with my parents and I was there alone. Ty knocked on the door I had on some Nike pro shorts and a belly shirt.

" I'm just dropping off some shit for your dad " he said and I nodded I let him in and I went in my room. Laying down on the bed " You feeling alright? " he asked " Yeah great thanks for asking " I said. " You sure? " he asked and I nodded I loved that about everyone they made sure to get reassurance and I needed that.

" Wanna take a ride ? " He asked and I nodded I slipped my shoes on and followed him to the car. " I gotta make a run real quick for me and yo pops " he said and I nodded. He ran into a crib coming out and we went to get food we ate and talked. " Thank you I needed this " I said.

" It's no problem you ready? " He asked paying and I nodded we left and headed back to the house. He pulled up and I thanked him again we stared at each other intensely for a minute sheesh. I was wet I reached in for a kiss he added his tongue I grabbed his hand putting across my slit letting him know how wet I was before I pulled back hopping out the car.

I smirked going into the house " Where you been? " My daddy asked " I just took a ride with von he wanted me to clear my head " I said and he nodded I shouldn't have lied but Idk how my daddy would feel if I was sleeping with his bestfriend.

" You think you're cool to stay alone? " He asked " Daddy I promise I'm okay " I said " Okay the kids wanna go swimming, yo momma wanna get a hotel room like they can't go swimming outside they spoiled " he said and I laughed they tried to give me as many breaks as possible so I wasn't too overwhelmed.

He headed back out and I took a shower and laid on the couch watching tv. The door bell rang it was Ty " you thought that shit you pulled was coo? " he said and I smirked. I had his head fucked up already old ass Nigga. " you know we can't do this " he said " Then why you here ty? " I said and he came in.

" Yo shit was wet as hell and it caught me off guard " he said " She stay wet " I said smirking grabbing his hands " we can't do it " he said " Come on I won't tell if you don't and as of now you just playing with my pussy " I said rubbing his hands across my pussy.

" DAMN " he said I sat in his lap spreading my legs as I placed his hand on my pussy. He started playing with it umm I said as he grabbed my boob with the other arm " FUCK TY " I said moaning. I cummed all on his fingers I wanted more not even gone line. He may be old but he didn't look it at all and I wanted to have all of them.

He licked his hands clean and I cleaned myself off. He shook his head " First and last time " He said I sat in his lap " really you get my pussy real wet I can only imagine what else you can do " I said kissing his lips slowly I felt him rising. His phone was ringing and he shushed me " what up , yeah I'm out anyways I'll stop and check on her " He said.

They disconnected " Yo lil ass trouble " he said " where was I? " I said kissing his lips

" Shit ma you gotta chill " he said and I smirked let me play with it. I said pulling it out " Yo sisters can walk in at any moment " he said and I nodded I got up making him follow me. " I can keep a secret Ty " I said I laid him on the bed kissing him.I knew what I wanted from jump and that was dick! I pulled his dick out and that thing sprung out like hydraulics I smiled kissing it as it jumped.

I slid down on it " Fuckkk Lay no " he said I was already on it " You want me to get up baby? " I said as I slowly rode him " Hell naw speed up ma " he said and I started bouncing up and down " OH MY GOD TYYYY " I moaned " hell naw you ain't bitching me " he said and flipped me over he stuffed me with so much dick you would've thought I was at a buffet full of meat wtf.

 Lay got mommy issues or something she stay getting into some shit

Lay got mommy issues or something she stay getting into some shit. We fucked all night long " I gotta go lay I'll drop you some breakfast off tomorrow " he said leaving and I nodded. That man just made me not rember von cause what? I though von was grown but that was a grown mannnn. I showered I was cheesing hard as hell and couldn't stop. Lay girl you need to chill I thought to myself.

I fell asleep shortly after laying there in a daze for a bit.

•••
I had been served papers from my mom for full custody of Lani. How could she do this? After 6 years there's just no way she could wait until I've raised her this long to think she could have her back.

The day after police escorted her to get Lani cause I'm reality she was her mom and I couldn't do anything about it. I fought so hard to get back to my happy place for it to be took right away. All me and lay had was each other before Kross came into the picture I raised her while I grew up why take her from me?  Be strong for your son lay be strong for your son!!