😮‍💨

*1 month later*

( Gia's POV )

Amir really wasn't fucking with me unless it was a craving I was having , or something about the baby. I had been staying at my pop pops until I found the home I actually wanted. I had looked at a few they wasn't giving raise my baby there.

I was getting ready cause I was finding out what I was having today. I didn't wanna do a gender reveal I just wanted to shop for my baby. I got ready posting a picture on Instagram before I left out the house.

Cam_ and 26,456 others liked

GiaAmour_ just bumpin around🫶🏾
*Comments limited*
Cam_ fine as fuck pregnant sheesh😋
↪️Osama_ I'll fuck you up.

LaniBandz_ my niece🥰 please let's do a reveal
↪️ughhh, okay. Meet me at my appointment now.

Aaliyah_ it's a boy Lani dk what she talking bou.
↪️I hope so sissy🥰

Kai_ fasho will be back in town for the reveal love y'all😘
↪️i love you bubby🫶🏾

Leon_ y'all need to stop having all these kids just like mama real talk😭
↪️leonnn 😭😭shut the hell up😂

I laughed heading to the Drs office I was gone eat when I left. I'm sure my baby gone come out crying that's all I do is cry. I pulled up seeing my sister and Amir car I got out and said hey signing in.

We sat there and they called us back "  there you have it " My sister grabbed the envelope flying up out the room. " Love you call you later I got some planning to do " She said and I laughed. " Amir stop commenting threatening people under my post " I said walking to my car.

" We not together remember ? " I said to him " Yeah cause you always so quick to walk out on me. I confessed my damn love for you Gia for you to turn around and run out AGAIN. I can't keep fighting for you yeah the shit hurts but if you can't simply communicate instead of walking out then maybe we just need to coparent " He said.

The tears flew " I don't wanna co parent " I said " That's all you got from that? " He said " Yeah we just need to focus on the baby right now maybe we can try it once the baby comes but as of right now Gia I don't wanna be with you " He said and I just cried.

" You can't keep crying ma, I'm not gone let you drive like that " he said. He said hugging me " I never said I was done for good ma, you have to work on you. You can't just keep running when shit gets bad " he said and I nodded.

The baby started kicking " you feel that? " I asked putting his hand on my belly " he want you to calm down " he said and I smirked yeah this our boy. " You good mamas what you about to do? " He asked " Eat and go lay down " I said.

" I'll call and check on y'all later I love y'all " he said and I told him I loved him too. I really hope shit gets better for us I reached out to my mommas family therapist I was gonna eat and go see her.

•••
" Good morning Gia you're beautiful just like your mother was " She said making me smile " ahh and a baby she would've been so happy " She said and I nodded " This is a safe zone alright? " she said and I nodded.

I began to explain everything that's going on with me and Amir.  " He's right you can't keep walking out because their is a problem, the issues string from your mother walking out. You have to move forward if you want to start a family you cannot let your past dictate your future " I said.

"Y'all both have trauma with your mothers, but he doesn't run out on you. He loves you I can tell just by the way you light up when you speak of him. I think you have some growing up too do " she said " I say communication is the key if there's something you think is wrong let him know don't just run away. Your mother used to do that with your siblings and that's why it's an issue for y'all " She said.

We talked more and more and baby I just felt so relieved. " Thank you " I said hugging her I needed this. " Your mom would be proud she was all for therapy " She said. I had left and went home to take a nap.

•••

My brother was in town today we was doing the gender reveal. I couldn't wait to find out what my baby was I been chilling working on me. Not really doing much I text Amir back when he texts about the baby that's pretty much it.

I don't even ask him to get my cravings any more I literally keep my distance unless he wants to come talk to my stomach. I finished getting ready and got dressed I was just in a bad mood frl. Just one of them days I wanted to cancel everything. I laid back down falling asleep.

•••

" Where the hell you at " My sister asked " I'm coming " I said " It started 2 hours ago Gia " She sighed " We can cancel if you want you ok? " She asked " No but I'm coming you put a lot of money into it I'm already dressed "I said to her.

I headed to the venue my sister rented it wasn't too far, I pulled up seeing hella cars. Damn I kinda feel bad I had all es people waiting I just was not in the mood today. I wish my daddy would've never killed my momma.

I walked in greeting everyone " I should whoop yo butt but give me a hug I can feel when my babies are hurting " My pop pop said. I tried not to cry so bad everything was beautiful and she had a cutting board with my momma standing up.

" Thank you sissy " I said hugging her " You welcome go talk to your bd " She said. I walked up saying hey to his family " Where you been young lady " His granny said I chuckled " I'm sorry granny I went back to sleep after I showered " I said hugging her.

Amir smacked his lips fuck you got an attitude for? He touched my belly " Hey baby boy " he said and the baby kicked. " You must've missed daddy's voice " he said talking to my stomach.

He was kicking like crazy " I missed you too baby boy " he said. " Lani can we get this over with I'm ready to go " I said to her lowly. She nodded " What's the problem? " He asked.

" nothing I'm just not feeling it today " I said to him he nodded.  " Okay let's get it " she said
We popped the balloons " It's a BOYYY "
she yelled and I smiled.

He hugged me and I smiled " thank you ma " He said I nodded . I was definitely happy and was planning to do some shopping.