Success 🫶🏾

( JANIA'S POV)

I can't lie my foster care has been so successful we had made the news, viral on all platforms as one of the best foster cares in America right now. I made a promise! I meant that Isiah was now living with izzy he got full custody and I loved that for him.

I ain't been dealing with him just Isaiah if he wants to come with me he calls. Mfs was posting him with a girl he used to fuck with named Zonnique they looked pretty cozy so it is what it is. I'm focused on helping these kids I can no longer give him my energy.

Isaiah had called me and asked could we hang today so I was getting ready to go pick him up.

KeyGlock_ and 40,674 others liked

FineAssNiNi_ A nigga gone regret losing me🫶🏾
View all 3,000 comments
Pretty.Pretty_ yeah period my fine ass sistaaaa😍
↪️Love you sissy🫶🏾

Payroll_ my princess😍
↪️love you dad🫶🏾

Keyglock_ I'd never fumble you🔥😍
↪️heard that before 😏

EnvyKendra_ my daughter a boss🫶🏾😍
↪️love you ma!

I logged out leaving to get Isaiah I called his phone letting him know I was pulling up. He walked out with Izzy " Can we talk? " he asked " No when I wanted to talk you was doing you. Do it izzy I'm not mad I choose me. Im tired of you fucking around on me that's lame " I said as Isaiah got in the car.

" Baby Please " he said I chuckled before pulling my snap out and recording him. " Somebody come get they nigga " I said " I'm yo nigga " he said " No you not you're embarrassing and them bitches can have you " i said posting him on my snap.

" Bro if I catch you with another Nigga it's up " he said " It was cool when you was with another bitch tho? Watch the Fuck out bro " I said before pulling off. " Sorry You had to hear that " I said Isaiah " It's okay can I stay the night ? I don't wanna be there with Zonnique she's mean " he said and I nodded.

We had a fun day we swung by the foster home and I had a ice cream truck pull up for all the kids. Then we went to the basketball court played a little ball and then I crooked his favorite loaded steak, chicken and shrimp baked potatoes. Izzy FaceTimed me " Why he ain't home yet? " He said " I literally told you in the message he was staying the night " I said.

He just wanted to argue " Naw bring him home " he said " You mad cause I don't wanna deal with you? So you taking it out on him ? " I said. " You heard what I said bring him home " He said hanging up. " Sorry bub your brother is being an asshole you have to go home okay? " I said and he nodded " You can take extra okay? " I said.

I got his bags that we got shopping putting them in the car as we headed to Izzy's. He got his food and some of his bags while I grab the other walking up to the door. Izzy answered letting us in " go put your bags up and then you can finish eating . He came back down " Give me a hug maybe we can hang and do some school shopping okay? " I said he hugged me.

" Nobody care about you having an attitude bro " Izzy said making me mug " Chill on him damn " I said. " You hurting him not me! He loves me and you know it but yet you use him as a pawn with me " I said and he smirked. " This yo last time getting him so I hoped you had fun " he said. " Bye Isaiah I love you " I said hugging him.

I left going home showering doing papers , schedules and payroll for this week. I saw that KeyGlock had dm me I just left it on read I don't feel like dealing with any other niggas right now my focus is these kids. I took a shower and got in the bed when I heard a knock on the door. It was a crying Isaiah " What are you doing here? " I asked him.

" I ran away she was hitting me " he said crying " Who was calm down " I said and he nodded " I wanna go back to foster care , Izzy doesn't care and he lets her do whatever to me he's never home " He said crying. I sighed I had to report it anyways that's my job. I took pictures of the bruises and marks on him sending them in to his case worker.

" Calm down I got you " I said hugging him " You can sleep in my guest room " I said and he nodded I feel bad for him izzy focus is always on the streets or a bitch so why leave him with anybody but me? He might be mad but I gotta do what's best for him and his safety. I made the report as soon as he fell asleep I would have to go get his stuff and remove him from the home with our social worker.

•••

It was the next morning I was dressed and ready to meet up w/ the social worker at Izzy's house. Me and Isaiah ate breakfast and headed to Izzy's I saw her car already there so we all got out. Izzy answered the door " You running away now? I told you to stay the hell away from her " he said. I mugged " We will be removing Isaiah from your home due to negligence and abuse " She said showing him the bruises.

" You would go that low? " he asked me " He came to me because your gf was abusing her, how could you fight for him? He needed you and you threw all this away for the streets " I said sighing " Go get your stuff Isaiah " I said he quickly grabbed his bags and things. " We could probably do supervised visits but you will need to drug test first " The worker said .

We left out " Can I stay with you? " he asked " Umm Idk about that you may have to go back to the center " I said " Pleaseeee " he said Idk if i was ready to fully commit to a kid with me day and night. " Please I won't run away or anything you're the best thing that happened to me since I've been around you " he said the worker smiled.

" I mean you have a pretty good record I can get the adoption started immediately " she said and I nodded " For now I'll grant you temporary custody " She said and I nodded " I'll call you to inspect your house in the next week for a final walk through " She said and I nodded. I was really about to adopt an Kid 😭