Chapter 32

( Leon's POV )

I had been talking to lay every day , I told her about my daughter she told me about her kids. I see myself having a future with her for sure I'm not a fuck boy when I want somebody I want them I don't just fuck anybody.

My momma probably won't like that's she's older than me but who cares? I don't care , I loved how good of a mom she was. My daughter was 6 I had her at 14 yeah doing shit I had no business but she was my girlfriend until she just up and left us with no explanation.

My daughter wanted for nothing being a single parent want easy but I loved it. I loved my daughter with everything in me. I was taking her on our 4th date this month and was more than excited.

I got dressed " You ready to see your granny princess " I said she was going to her moms mothers house. She didn't know where her daughter disappeared to but she never stopped helping me.

I drove to her house and dropped her off " Love you baby be good okay? Tell your granny and granddad I said hey " I said she kissed my cheek getting out the car.

I drove off texting Lay telling her I was on my way. I sat in the car she told me to come in cause she wasn't ready. I sat down seeing pictures of her and her babies she was beautiful and her kids were too I loved seeing a good mom.

A lady who takes care of their kids gets anything from me. I went to my car grabbing the flowers I bought she smiled coming down. " You're such a gentleman " She said kissing my lips. " I missed them lips " I said biting hers softly.

" Spinn " I said turning her around " You look good Beautiful baby " I said kissing her. " You look handsome " She said kissing me again. " Girl get yo freak ass on " I said laughing. " Come on for we late " I said I was taking her to a comedy show called 85 south.

We headed there and I opened her door letting her out. I saw her sister and key walking in " Y'all so sneaky " she said I laughed I grabbed her hand walking in. " My sis look good " Ni said I hugged her " so do you, key got you glowing " she said he smiled kissing her.

" I could say the same for you boo " She said as we got seated. We enjoyed our little date night with her sister and key. " Love you sis , bye key " she said as we left she said love you and they said they goodbyes.

" I wanna take you to a place where you can come when you need to let go of everything and get a peace of mind " I said as I took her to by some water. We got out and she grabbed my hand I sat down and she laid between my legs.

" Everything just seems too good to be true , I haven't had this much peace or fun with somebody in a while. I wanna let you in but I hope you never hurt me " she said. " Mamas I'll leave before I ever break yo heart , but my actions speaks louder than words you'll see "I said kissing her cheek.

We talked about everything under the Sun and she started getting cold I took my jacket off wrapping it around her. " You ready to go stink? " I asked she nodded sleepily. I kissed her lips and we got up " You wanna stay with me I promise not to bite " I said she smiled nodding. We got to the crib showered separately and then went to bed.

•••

" Wake up your phone ringing " I said she moved around before grabbing it. " Hello? " She said her facial expression changed " WHY DO YOU CARE? " she yelled " You mad for what? I'm single nobody's around them " She said again.

Bd problems I got up doing my hygiene. " Whatever drop them off to my parents since you being bitter " She said " sorry can you take me home please " She asked as she grabbed a toothbrush and did her hygiene.

" Look mamas that nigga can't make me mad, you don't gotta keep saying sorry. I know how bm/bd shit go I'll be waiting on a text or call whenever you can " I said as we got in the car she smiled.

" I enjoyed the night mad I got woken up early but I'll call you later okay? " she said kissing me before hopping out the car.
•••

( Layla's POV )

I had got to my parents seeing the twins was there with my daddy and Ty. " Hey daddy " I said " Where's Lani and Kross? " I asked " They gone with Kendra " He said and I nodded.

" Y'all ready to go? " I asked Kai and Kaci they nodded " Tell Pop pop bye " I said and they did " Bye daddy "
They said we left and I was strapping them in I can feel Ty brush up against me.

" Move tf back " I said " Why you acting like that? " he asked " Lets see it's your weekend you heard I went on a date and wanna be bitter by bringing them home early " I said. " You late me and this man dating for some months now it's none of your business I'll bring him around MY KIDS when I'm ready " I said.

" Watch that nigga DIE " he said walking away . I can never be happy like dude you cheated? Not me I just wish I could up and move with my kids but that's not fair to my parents or my sisters.

We got home and the twins ran straight to they room ready to fuck some shit up. " I bet not catch no snacks in that room " I yelled to them. " Yes ma'am " They said I laid on the couch. Seeing Leon call " What's up mamas " he said and I said hey.

We talked for hours " Who you talking to momma " Kaci said I laughed " My friend that's A boy why? " I asked he smiled " Let me see " He said " What up lil man " he said and he said what's up back they started having they own little conversation.