Just a bump in the road.

( Layla's POV )

" Get up " my daddy said " I don't want too " I said " Lay get up I made you an appointment with your therapist I notice you're changing. I can't lose you lay GET UP " He said crying but raising his voice. Kross was still sleep he was always under me I know he notices when I'm down I gotta snap out of it.

I showered and followed my daddy downstairs " mommy Kross is still sleeping " I said and she nodded giving me a big hug " I love you lay you don't gotta bottle everything up we are here to help you " she said and I hugged her then gave my sisters a hug shortly after places kissing on my nephews heads.

I left out with my daddy " You need to eat something " He said and I nodded I saw Ty had texted me I ignored him cause I was going through shit and he already sent me a paragraph on how it came happen again so it's nothing else to talk about. " Thanks daddy " I said getting my food as I went to my appointment.

We got there and went in and waited for Miss Brookes to come out and get us. Shortly she came out " Come in " she said and we went in I laid on the couch my dad sat in the chair. We always sit there until I'm ready to talk I just started crying " I'm slowly going back where I fought so hard to get out of " I said.

" I'm drowning " I said " I need Lani she needs me who's gonna feed her, so her hair , take her school she likes to be cuddled and read book at night " I said crying " Lani and you will be reunited in due time, your father says he got you an amazing lawyer but how can you fight for her slipping back in depression? This case is super serious they're going to bring up you trying to kill your self " she said.

" Do you want them to bring up you going back into those episodes? You have to pull it together to fight for your baby. Your mother is a big part of why you can't get out of this funk she's always the cause hopefully one day you guys can sit and she can give you some closure " She said and I nodded.

We talked for another hour and I felt relieved " You have court in one week I need you on your game okay? They gonna bring up you trying to kill your self you cannot lash out " He said and I nodded. I felt relieved but I have to hold my shit together. Once we got home I went to my house getting all receipts I had , all drs visits , I went to the library and printed off all my mothers messages.

The payments she was making to keep us away and all I had all of that in a folder. I headed home and Kross was running around soons he seen me he climbed on me. My daddy and Ty was outside while my momma and a girl that looked my age was in the kitchen. " Hey sissys " I said we talked and caught up.

Ni Ni was talking to a girl she came around a few, I could tell she missed Izzy  but her main focus was on Isaiah. Shoots and Jay was in love and Jr was just as spoiled . " Who's that ma talking to? " I asked " Oh that's Ty daughter his wife around here somewhere " Ni said. " Oh wow I didn't know he was married " I said girl what the hell you done did??

" Mhmm but I also see the way he looks at you " they said " we kinda slept together " I said sighing " Yo freak ass " Jayden said I laughed " I was horny as shit but I'm glad it was no feelings involved I didn't know he had a wife he don't even wear a ring " I said " Well she cheated first so that's probably why " Ni said.

The girl came in " hi I'm Tyler " she said and I smiled " hey I'm Layla you can call me lay " I said " Mommy " Kross said " LANIII " he said " I know baby I want her too, in due time " I said hugging him he laid on me and we talked about everything she was cool as hell.

I didn't say anything to Ty but I talked with his daughter and wife. Von came in sitting by me " Why you here " I whispered " Cause I know y'all need me I miss my girl too " he said and I nodded " Daddy " Kross said sitting on his lap. I could feel ty staring me down I didn't look up. My sister texted me and said " ain't no way don't nobody else notice cause he's pissed " I laughed.

" I'll see you tomorrow Tyler text me on your way to the shop " I said and she nodded they left me and Kross and von went upstairs. " Why you not staying home? " I said " I miss my family " von said " Von please not now, we were too toxic " I said getting in the bed Kross laid on his chest and I laid next to them.

They were sleep and I was up I had trouble falling asleep. Ty had sent me a text to come outside and I did I hopped in his car and he pulled down the street. " You playing in my face is crazy " He said " You being a grown ass man and not mentioning a wife is even crazier " I said. " It was a mistake right? So Ima do me and you go be a husband to your wife " I said.

" You don't miss me ? " He said kissing on my neck "  Ride es dick real quick " He said and I rolled my eyes hopping over to his seat and sliding on that thang. " FUCK TY FUCK " I said as he fucked me from under " You in my stomach take some out " I said and he ignored me was beating my doonies down.

" Stop playing with me " he said " My bd upstairs I gotta go " he mugged I hopped out the car quickly. I walked in the house and my daddy was on the couch " You okay? " he asked " I just needed some fresh air " I said going upstairs.