Chapter 41

( Gia's POV )

I laid in the bed texting Osama he was Pablo's little brother and they was always together. He isn't as mean as Pablo I was supposed to hang with him today and I was gone talk my sister into it.

" please I'll buy you whatever food you want for a month. I wanna see my boo " I said to her " FINE BITCH I want wings once we done too " She said I smirked she so easy to persuade offer her food.

" Ima throw some on real quick " I said jogging up the stairs. I texted Osama letting him know we was on the way. I sparked a blunt smoking it as we rode there me and my sis be high. Do are momma know? No Lmao she'd raise hell. " Bitch got us in the hood wtf " My sister said I laughed.

" They having a lil block party just them and the guys probably a few hoes nun major " I said she rolled her eyes. I parked and we walked over to Osama " Hey baby " I said he hugged me kissing on my neck. " Wassup ma ma " he said smiling " siss " he said hugging her.

We chilled and kicked it " Tf you doing out here " Pablo said to my sister. She pointed to me I waved as I sat on Osama lap " mmm it's getting dark love you wanna go to the crib with me? " he asked I nodded. " I'm going to his house Pablo give my sister a ride home stop and get her wings too " I said.

I sent her a cash app $100 cause I did dip on her for his ass.  " You hungry shawty " He asked as I followed " You gotta bring me back to my car in the morning " I said he nodded. We walked to his car and got in " Yo pretty ass " He said making me smile.

" Aye go pick up Kyan for me " I heard Pablo say " You closer and yo momma tripping rn " He said. " Aight man " he said I didn't say anything I just sat back and rode. We went to a nice neighborhood seeing the little boy and his bags outside.

" You dead ass tripping bra he's just a fucking kid ma " He yelled " I don't care, Take your brother and don't bring him back or Ima hurt him next time " She said. He was mad as fuck he put Kyan in the seat and shut the door.

" Come on baby chill don't go back in there " I said " Shut up rn " he said and I rolled my eyes. Nigga shut up? " Bitch ass nigga " He said " He is a bitch sometimes " the little boy said. Okay?😂😂😂 This lil nigga bad.

" You not supposed to cuss " I said " That lady cuss at me I cuss her ass back out " he said well alright then this lil nigga grown. He got in the car " Take me to my car " I said he smacked his lips going back to that direction. " Bye lil man " I said as we pulled up " bye call me sometime " he said and I laughed.

" Hold on ma " he said getting  out  the car " I'm sorry for telling you to shut up "he said and I mugged. " Yeah it's coo whatever you have a good night Osama " I said. " How's it gone be good if you don't wanna come with me? " He asked.

" You should've thought about that before you told me to shut up " I said " I'm sorry please " he said wrapping his arms around my waist. " I guess but I'm following you to your house " I said. " Ima stop and get us some wings here's the past code and here's the key " He said.

I nodded heading to his house he had a big ass house, him and his brother was eating they became the two brothers nobody fucked with in the city. Osama was in the streets with his brother at a young age they mama wasn't shit. He's 22 and they have a middle brother but he's in jail.

I got to his house took my shoes off and laid on his couch. My sister was FaceTiming me " What you doing? " She said " Waiting on Osama " I said " We pulling up " She said hanging up. I unlocked the door her and Pablo came in with wings.

Osama and Kyan walked in arguing " She was right you are a bitch ass nigga " He said and I laughed " That's what you said in the car? " He said mugging me " Yep I was mad " I said he chuckled.

" You not getting no wings " He said making me pout " Please I'm sorry baby " I said " Big greedy ass " he said and I grabbed them sitting down to eat. " What's up lil man? " Pablo said " What's up bub I missed you " he said running over to him.

" I missed you too, you gone come live with me okay? You'll be closer to me and Osama " He said " Yayyy " He said eating his wings. He adored his brothers even tho sometimes him and Osama be beefing like who argues with a  3 yr old.

" that shit was good " I said " Yo ass is greedy frl and little " Osama said " I want one of yours frl " I said and he mugged. " Bra here " He said giving me the rest of his wings " Thanks baby " I said kissing him.

" Aight bro thanks for grabbing him we gone work a schedule out with him " He said dapping Osama up. " Bye Sama " He said hugging him " Ima see you tomorrow " he said hugging him back. They loved they little brother that's they soft spot.

They left and I finished eating and went to shower once I was done I came back and laid on top of Osama. " You such a baby " He said and I rolled my eyes " Yeah yours " I said kissing his lips. " Gia quit playing with me " he said I smirked.

I watched him unlock his phone and scroll through it " Yo meddling ass almost stopped breathing " he said and I laughed sure did I know older hoes be like why me. Idk he been on my head every since he first met me.