Co parenting pt 2.

( Layla's POV )

Von is still mad about the shit that happened when I went out. My daughter was feeling better and they were on they way back from a weekend with they dad. I showered and started dinner so they could eat and she could get ready for school and Kross daycare. I decided on loaded baked potatoes some corn on the Cobb and rolls with it.

I heard the door bell ringing and I answered it " Hey mommy " Lani said " hi princess go put your bags up and your dirty clothes in the dirty clothes basket " I said to her she ran upstairs. Von and a sleeping Kross came in " you can lay him in his room " I said he nodded taking him up there.

" Mommy guess what Kross got " She said " What? " I said " His ears pierced " she said and I walked up the stairs looking at his ears. " Really VON? " I said he followed me down the steps " Go play mamas " he said she took off to the play room. " YOU REALLY GONE TAKE MY SON TO GET HIS EARS PIERCED WITHOUT ASKING ME?? " I said and he mugged.

" That's my son too I don't gotta ask you to do shit " He said " You as an adult are supposed to discuss things like that him being a boy I wanted him to be able to ask me that! " I said walking in the kitchen " Well they pierced oh well " He said. " Cool " I said ending the convo  " Lani come give daddy a hug " he yelled upstairs.

" Bye daddy " She said " Bye love you see you Thursday okay? " He said and she nodded I rolled my eyes as he left. " Go get ready for dinner " I said as I finished dinner " Momma " Kross said " hi stink you got your ears pierced " I said " HURT " he said and I laughed I was still mad but he looked handsome.

I just don't think he should do anything without discussing it with me. He'd be mad if I cut Lani hair without telling him even though I wouldn't do that. " Go wash your hands papa " I said and he ran to the bathroom. I made they plates and they both came down the steps and sat and ate.

" Y'all have fun this weekend ? " They nodded " Yes guess what my daddy said " Lani said " Momma hoe ! " Kross said clapping. I raised my eyebrows " Yeah what my brother said he said to his girlfriend you was a HOE " She said. These kids tell everything " And his girlfriend said we gotta call her mommy and I said no " Lani said.

" Her Hoe too " Kross said " Bad word papa don't say that " I said he nodded. He was such a smart kid I loved it I wasn't gone confront von cause he always believes he's right we just gone fall back a little bit. Call me bitter petty whatever talking about me to my kids is where I draw the line. I don't talk about him in front of them and I damn sure wouldn't have them calling another nigga daddy he would have a fit.

( in real life tho I had some smart kids they started talking good at the age of 1 )

We ate and I cleaned up and Lani washed her hands and brushed her teeth going to bed. I took Kross and got him ready for bed the house was quiet as a mouse and I loved peace. I saw Monique texted me saying Lani dad side was having a family reunion and we needed to come I simply replied no.

•••

It was Thursday and normally von picks the kids up from school, daycare and takes them with him for the weekend. I had took his name off the list I just couldn't let him tell my kids I was a hoe slide, and then taking Kross to get his ears pierced. Even if you didn't intentionally say I was a hoe on purpose you have to watch what you say around kids they're sponges.

I blocked von so he couldn't call me he had called Lani's tablet " Hey daddy " she said " Hi stink put yo momma on the phone " he said " You playing kiddy games? You know damn well I get them thursday-Sunday " he said " Well now you get them no day - to no day " I said " Bitch " He said " Bye " I said hanging up.

I honestly just needed a break I'm so overwhelmed with life, Von , his drama, my life drama like shits all bad ya know. I make shit look super easy but some times I wanna shut down. I got kids that look up to me and I shouldn't be like this but damn I can't help but to feel some way.

I texted my dad saying I was going on vacation and I'll call when I land me and the kids were finna take a much needed vacation and get some peace I needed it in the worse way. I just headed straight to the air port I know von ass was at my house nobody's stupid I blocked his number from both tablets.

He was blocked from my phone wasn't no contact right now, maybe when I get back. I need to see a therapist asap cause if I'm not good who's gone make sure my kids are good? Can't nobody love and raise them like me!
•••

We had landed in Hawaii I always wanted to take myself there I guess my kids are joining. It was so beautiful everything was set up so nice at our room. " Tomorrow we will go out and explore tonight we will watch movies and eat "I said to them. I talked to them about everything under the sun that kids enjoy talking about.

Seeing them happy makes me happy they don't even know that I'm slowly drowning. I need them more than they needed me. I tear slipped Kross laid on me patting my back " No CRY " He said I needed him so much. Lani was my baby and nobody could tell me different , I needed Kross just as much. My worlds!

I hope whoever gets them when we get back raises them to always be together. I just don't know if I can do this any longer suicidal thoughts clouded my brain so much. I was so selfish but what about my mom she was selfish with me? How do I think I can raise 2 kids with a fucked up background like I got.

I had wrote my note for when I got back and what exactly was going to happen.

" To my kids I never wanted to leave y'all, Mommy looked so happy on the outside but was dying on inside. If I could start over in another life I'd pick you two again no matter who says what I always loved y'all but hurt people hurt people "
- mommy.

" To my dad , step mom and siblings thanks for every thing I wish y'all could see the signs but honestly who could? I looked so happy I was so successful but no matter the money and material things I've always wanted a bond with my mother more. Take care of my babies I know you guys will "
- Layla.

I finished writing my letters and put them away I had 3 more days to enjoy my kids and I did just that.