Birthday 🎉

( Lani's POV )

My fat baby was one today I smiled looking at Armani they grow so fast. I'm on birth control now so no more babies I couldn't do it. Plus Mani was bad asf he stayed fighting the girls how you just turn one and already a terrorizer? He been walking since he was 9 months I should've known he'd be the problem.

" Happy birthday STINK " I said kissing him " you ready for your party ? " I asked to a sleepy JR. I changed him and he wanted to get right down I let him down seeing him walk and slap his daddy's face he was on the couch. His drunk ass went out for his brothers bday and decided to come in at 4 a.m so that's where he gone be at.

Kross_ and 40,678 others liked

LaniBandz_ to my youngest( my terrorizer) happy 1st bday MANI🥹🫶🏾
View all 2,000 comments
Kross_ definitely a terrorizer happy bday nephew
↪️not too much on him. Thanks bro🫶🏾

Gia_ Demon child happy bday 😂
↪️why y'all fronting my baby like that? Thanks sis🫶🏾

Aaliyah_ happy bday stank TT love you🫶🏾
↪️he love his TT🫶🏾 thanks sis!

PayrollGiovani_ happy bday bad ass!
↪️thanks pop pop we love you🫶🏾

I logged out  " you so fly stink " I said I took his shirt off letting him eat a cupcake. " it's yo day Ima let you do whatever " I said. " Happy birthday bubs " Navy said hugging him. Why he haul off and slap my baby? Just fucking bad. She giggled she must be in a good mood today.

Legend and Ky must've been up all night too like they daddy cause they sholl ain't came down. The hall we have in the back of our house was being decorated for lil mans party. We had a dj, face painting, all types of shit today was going to be lit.

" Can I bring your nephew over while I finish shopping ? " My sister asked " Yeah bring his bad ass on " I said they was bad as hell together he had turned 1 couple months before . She dropped him off and they ran around the house playing. I was cooking all the food Armani woke up coming in the kitchen.

I didn't say much just responded when he asked me shit. " You need help? " He asked " Nope go watch your son and nephew " I said simply going back to cooking. He grabbed a bottle of water going to watch the kids " Chill Mani why you choking my nephew Nigga " He said and I chuckled his ass was always fighting.

•••

People were arriving to the hall so I was finishing up Mani had took the boys over there so they could greet everybody. His phone was ringing " Hello? " I said nobody said anything " Who's this playing on my niggas phone? " I asked " Just open the door " The voice said and the line went dead. I saw a little girl a spitting image of Armani at the door with a note.

It said " Im sorry for everything I can't do this anymore, I see her and get haunted. Her name is Amaya good luck " She just walked in like she just knew me. I laughed she was dressed cute I can't deny that. " Well lil mama Navy is certainly gonna be jealous it's another girl in the house " I said and she just smiled.

She gotta be about to turn one they was like neck and neck. I saw her birth certificate and her bday was a week away sheesh. " Amaya " I said and she came towards me reaching for me. I texted my pop pop to tell Armani to come here. He came " Baby who's baby you got " He asked.

" DADA! " she said excitedly well she knows him that's for sure. Idk if he knew how to feel cause he just looked like all his emotions was coming back. " You gotta take her back ma " he said. " Mani I know you hurt, but she has nowhere to go her mom doesn't want her anymore " I said.

" How am I pose to love a rape baby? " he said going upstairs. Fuck this is not gone be easy and she's just a baby she don't understand " DADA! " She said " Dada is tired " I said " Let's go play " I said we walked to the hall and she ran in like she just knew everybody and went to play.

" Who's baby? " My pop pop asked " Armanis " I said " He cheated ? " He asked I shook my head " Look I can't tell you his business, but something happened and boom she's here " I said and he nodded. " He will come around " My pop pop said.

Armani came back down and we ate played, sung happy birthday and then everybody left. The clean up crew was cleaning up Armani had a sleeping Jr in one arm and Navy in the other. Legend and Ky had ran upstairs they stay on that damn game.

" You ready mamas " I said picking up Amaya we walked into the house and he was on the couch the kids was sleep in they rooms. " MILK " Amaya whined I grabbed one of Mani's cups and gave it to her she crawled over to Armani and laid on him. I looked at him seeing the tear slip. " It's okay baby I promise I got y'all Ima help every step okay? " I said.

She laid on his chest instantly going to sleep, I know it gotta be hard but she's here now. It's not her fault her momma is fucked up and that her daddy is also her uncle. I grabbed her laying her in our bed I went back downstairs and he grabbed me kissing me. " I love you but nigga you still in trouble. I can't wait to go out I don't wanna hear shit " I said and he laughed.

" Im actually going on a girls trip that's coo? " I asked and he mugged. Ima leave after we plan something for lil mamas birthday next weekend.