Sneaky bitch!

( Ty's Pov )

*2 weeks later*

Lay and the kids were at they family reunion and I would be there later I had to go talk to my wife she said it was important. " What's up " I said she was drinking with an envelope in her hand. " Hey " she said she sat there mugging me. " You got something to say? " I said.

" Yeah I knew you was low but not that low to sleep with your bestfriends daughter and father her kids " She said " Bitch what? " I said " Well I snuck and swabbed your kids when I went to fake apologize to that young whore of a mother they got " She said smirking. " Then I swabbed your daughters mouth " She said

I was hot " BITCH I PLAY ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS BUT NOT MY FUCKING KIDS. You foul as fuck " I screamed " hit me so I can tell the world " she said smirking . I mugged her " Bitch stay away from my kids , here's your papers too since you like giving out papers see you in court " I said smirking ripping the DNA up walking out.

I gotta tell lay immediately I headed to my shop to pick up a payment. I headed to the reunion I didn't see her car so I was good. I got out the car and I saw lay and her arguing. Her daddy and momma walked over " What's the issue " Kendra said  " The issue is how her grimy ass HAD BABIES by my husband " She yelled it was dead quiet.

" REALLY NIGGA? " Payroll said " LAY " he screamed " LOOK ME IN MY EYES AND TELL ME THEM AINT HIS BABIES " her daddy yelled " Im sorry daddy " she cried " Don't cry you wasn't crying when you was fucking my husband " she said hitting her worse thing she could've did lay was beating her ass then her sisters jumped in. Tyler just watched she really developed hate for her mom.

Next thing I know me and Pay are fighting " DADDY PLEASE " Lay said " Go get the babies and go in the house LAY! " he said and she did just what he said. " You a foul ass nigga " he said " You was my fucking homie " He yelled " Bro im sorry it just happened " I said we both was bleeding I was tired of tussling.

" I'm sorry dawg I'm sorry " I said " Fuck YOU TY stay the fuck away from my daughter " he said . Ima give him his space but keeping my kids from me?? That'll never happen.

•••

( Payroll's POV )

I was livid I was mad as hell that Ty betrayed me like that. I sat down at the table the twins and Kross were sleep Lani was in her play room. " Did he take advantage of you? " I asked lay " No daddy, more like it was the other way around he was just here 24/7 he helped me and I got attached he told me no plenty of times "she said and I sighed.

Daddy issues at its finest " Don't be mad at him daddy " she said " Lay im disappointed in you I can't look at you right now I'd never think you'd go this low " I said you could tell my words stung but I was mad upset " Ok" she gulped " You don't gotta take the kids " Kendra said " Nah it's okay " she said. She grabbed the kids and left.

" Come on baby I know you mad but that was a little harsh " She said " Kendra get the fuck out my face I don't care " I said going up the stairs I was mad as hell. I don't give a fuck what nobody said and we just gone leave it at that .

•••

( Layla's POV )

I'm skipping again okay😂😂I hate dragging it.
*2 YEARS LATER*